+36+

'Where's the dog!!'

The man who you had yet to introduce yourself to began to hop around in a childish manner.
He was somewhat the same hight as Namjoon but had much more of a firm built.

Namjoon, who was stood beside you gently pushed the man back.
'calm down!' he laughed 'you'll scare her'

The man flashed the both of a smile.
'sorry, please' he stepped back and opened the door wider 'come in'

Once all three of you were inside, you placed Coco's basket down on the white carpet and gently pulled her out only to be attacked by her ear bleeding barks.

She easily jumped out of your hands and ran to Namjoon who picked her up as if she was a small child and began to cradle her in his arms.

'Ahem!'
Both of you looked up to see Namjoon's friend standing with his arms crossed.
'so' he sniffed 'are you going to introduce me to your lady over there or Nah?'

'ah right!' Namjoon clicked his fingers.
He placed Coco back down and walked over to his friend.
'(y/n)' he patted the other males shoulders 'this is one of my greatest and dumbest friends Jackson Wang!'

Jackson smiled 'it's finally nice to meet you
(y/n)'
You smiled back ' it's nice to meet you too Sir Wang'

Jackson smirked and nudged Namjoon 'ey she posh my man, posh chicks be freaky as fuck in bed yo'
This concluded in Namjoon rolling his eyes and playfully smacking his fried across his fivehead.

'anyways' he began  'we'll leave Coco in your hands until 7, take good care of her until we're back!'

You picked up Coco and passed her to Jackson.
'she's a bit loud I'm afraid'
'oh, it'll be fine!' Jackson remarked 'we'll get along fine!' He rubbed Coco's belly 'isn't that right Coco?'

Namjoon rolled his eyes again 'the two of your loudness combined together is going to get you kicked out of this place, trust me mate'
You laughed a little while Jackson frowned at his peer.
'please' the ot,her male sighed.

As the two of you were ready to leave the place, Jackson quickly asked Namjoon.
'Hey, did you know that Kim is back in town?'

Namjoon jerked his head to Jackson's direction.
There was a hint of excitement in his eyes and a small smile curved into his face.
'S-she is?'
Jackson nodded his head while picking up his Pringles from the table 'didn't Jaebum tell you when you met him downstairs?'
Namjoon raised his brows.
'no and how the fuck did you know we met Jb?'

'He texted me'
Jackson responded with a mouth full of Pringles.
Namjoon nodded his head 'alright then, see you at 7'

Eventually, the two of you finally exited his place and began to walk to the elevator.

'Who's Kim?' you wrapped your arms around his and tilted your head to his direction so that your eyes met his unamused one.
Namjoon only hummed in responded.
'So...how long have you and Jackson been friends for?'