🍬🍬22🍬🍬

'So, how did it go?'
Namjoon questioned at the two of you clicked your seat belts on
'I made it, that's for sure'
You chuckled softly
'I don't think...the boss likes me very well though'
Your partner gave you an confused look
'What make you think that?'
You let out a sigh while shrugging your shoulders like a small kid would do when the teacher asked them a question
'Don't know, just the way she talked and the way she looked at me here and there ya know...the way she spoke...was so rude and some of her questions were completely irrelevant!'

Namjoon who was driving while listening to you rant quickly pulled over outside a fast food restaurant.

'What kind of questions?'
He demanded looking like a lion ready to pounce on his prey

'It's not really important really...'

'What. Did. She. Ask?'

You quickly looked away from his gaze feeling a bit uncomfortable, he had never really spoke to you like this and you being the sit piece of cheese cake you were felt attacked af.
Namjoon, who quickly noticed your emotions tightly squeezed your hands before planting a soft kiss on your lips.
'I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to snap at you like that, I just want to be sure..that  your new work place isn't going to be a place where you're treated like a 3rd class citizen'
You ran your fingers though Namjoon's hair as you spoke
'I know boo, I know'

'You know what, let's just eat, I'll pay, we need to celebrate that your officially have a job!'
Namjoon cheered as he shoved his wallet inside his pocket.
'My fourth job'
You chuckled as you unlocked the cat door and stepped outside into cold air.
'You have other jobs?' Namjoon questioned while lacing his fingers with yours.
' I did have 3 jobs, but I got fired'
You said; awkwardly scratching your hair
'Oh, why would someone as precious as you get fired?'

'Oh you know, just some people with narrow minds who only think about looks and crap'

Namjoon nodded his head, understanding that the scenario you had to go through.
'If something like that happens on your new job, make sure you tell me straight awake bae'
Namjoon smiled while kissing your forehead.
'Because I will not stand anyone hating on my lady lady like that, ever'

At time you wonder what I did in your past life to deserve such a wonderful blessing.
Because the man who currently love you is 100% boyfriend material and 100% daddy material.

(Can we just take a minute to appreciate how daddy this shit is...like boi)