49

A child...he was going to have a...child.
In months of time, he was going to become a father.
He had yet to graduate university and here he was, about to become a father to a child he was no where near prepared for.

Namjoon sat silently on the arm chair in his study room. A glass of alcohol on one hand, his other hand rubbing his tired eyes. His mind was clouded with several thoughts and questions perhaps even regret.

At some points his became so stressful that he began to think unimaginable things; things he never even knew he had the heart to think about.
He knew the decision of weather the child remains it not was your choice,however, deep down inside he didn't want this child at all, deep down inside he had this urge to tell you to get rid of the child.

Namjoon heaved a sigh.
He placed the new empty glass down next to the large glass container that held the strong beverage.

You were fast asleep in the room both of you shared, after your emotional break down, Namjoon had managed to bring you back down and after continuously reassuring you everything was going to be fine, although Namjoon himself wasn't sure of that either, he had put you off to bed.

For hours now, Namjoon had locked himself away in his large study, all lights off except for one dim lamp that was on his messy desk.
At first the male was just sitting there, deep within his thoughts but soon enough his stress had reached its peek potential.
So he decided to use alcohols as a resolution.
It wasn't the smartest choice but what else could he do?

Usually, he was a very call person who could handle any situation no matter how bad it was; today was not that case.
For once, he didn't know what to do.
He felt helpless, trapped...

He didn't want the child but there was no way he was going to force you to abort the child but he just wasn't prepared, he didn't know how to handle a child, he was far to young in his point of view, moreover, there were still so many things both of you had yet to accomplish.

Another sigh left his dry lips.
This time, instead of pouring himself another glass, Namjoon took the bottle in hand and chugged whatever was left inside it.
He knew he was going to regret that the next morning but oh well...

The males turned to look at the large, circular clock that was hung on the wooden wall.
4:35.
You fell asleep around 12:30
He really needed some sleep.

Namjoon pushes himself up from the chair and began to make his way to the guests bedroom instead as it was the closets and because he felt as though he need some space, not to mention he didn't want to be near you when he was drunk out of his mind.

As soon as he reached the room, he let his tired, aching body fall on top of the soft surface.
After a few minutes of twisting and turning, his eyes finally closed into a deep slumber.

——————————

Hey guys, so I've decided that I will carry on with this book until the end, sorry if he late update and the extremely short chapter, I promise they'll get longer.