🌞🌞28🌞🌞

'Your injuries around your face is very mild only a few cuts and bruces here and there, however' the school nurse lifted her glasses and spoke 'your fingers on your left hand is completly broken, I suggest you take a few days off school and not use that hand at all for a few weeks'

You bowed your head and thanked the nurse before she exited the room.

After that disturbing moment with Becky, Namjoon rushed you to the nurses office to get you checked out, how he even manged to carry you, you had no fucking idea, but one thing you did know was that he was over heated with anger.

While you sat on the bed with his blazer still covering your almost  naked top half of your body, the male was waking around the room mumbling under his breath.

'Namjoon' you called out to him yet the male was still waking around aimlessly.
'Namjoon...baby' still no respond.
You sighed.
He was to angry.
This was a side of him you had never seen, never experienced, however,  it was something you had to deal with when you used to share a room  together with your younger sister.

'Namjoon!' You screamed this time catching the males attention.
He quickly stopped and rushed over to you.
He gently placed his hand on top of yours.

'What's wrong, is everything OK, do you need anything?'

'Namjoon...'

'Does it hurt any where?'

'Namjoon....'

'Do you need a drink?'

'Namjoo-'

'If you need the nur-'

'NAMJOON!'
You raised your voice.

The male heaved out a sigh, his shoulders were slumped.
You gave him a soft smile and patted the empty spot next to you.
'Sit down'
He did as you told him; his head hung low, avoiding your eyes.
You lofted his head with your good arm and looked at his beautiful brown eyes that held an endless supply of love towards you.

'Listen to me'
you whispered as you leaned in and pressed your forehead against his.
'I'm fine...ok' you looked at his eyes once again.
The male gently shook his head 'but...your hurt'
'Barely!' You chuckled.
Namjoon shook his head once again 'broken bones aren't 'barely'!'
His voice been to crack, he looked down again not wanting you to realise how close he was to crying.

'What if I didn't make it in time...what if it was more than just broken fingers?' He was now standing up, his hands flying in the air in frustration.
'She could've taken those pictures of you and...and....I...you...she could've....I could've been to late' She sat back done again, his crying face in his hands.

The fact that he was spilling his precious tears for you broke your heart to the number of pieces you didn't even know existed.
You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and began to rubbed comforting circles on his back.
'Hey, but I'm here though aren't I and you did make it and that all that matters' you whispered inside his ears while rocking him back and forth.

Namjoon finally nodded his eyes as he slowly pulled away from you.
'Yeah' you wiped his tears using your thumb.
Your finger then slowly slid done his perfect face, form his eyes to his nose, to his cheek, to his lips and then to his neck.

Slowly your heads began to lean in to each other, both of you fluttered your eyes closed and firmly pressed your lips together, it wasn't your usual loveable short kisses.

It was deep.

It was hot.

It was full of passion.

He licked your bottom lips, begging for you to separate your lips for him to enter your mouth which you gladly did.
Both of your tounge dance with each other for a good while.
You then pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath, you gave was flushed...and fuck did you look sexy to him.

Namjoon was completly turned on.

He wanted you

And he wanted you now.

'Fuck this shit' he growled before violently attacking your lips.
This time biting was involved.
He chewed in your bottom lips as if they were sweet candy and sacked onto them so hard you though he was ready to tear the off.

Next he pushed you done in the white bed and hovered on top of you,  his face equally flushed, his eyes filled with lust.
'I can't take it any more, I want you now!' He exclaimed while ripping off his shirt to revel his defined body.

'This is your only chance to stop me before I completly lose control'

(Can u eat pussy like that?)