Part 1: 🦃 Happy Thanksgiving!

                                     Twin Flame Soulmates

Twin Flame soulmates share something very special together. As soon as they first meet, first lock eyes, the love between them is extremely intense. This feeling dismisses all logic and everything "normal." 

However... one is never higher, better, or more beautiful than another. Creating distinction is a tool of the brain and ego. Twin Flames have been linked together since the moment of creation, but the feeling of recognition and the intense love nearly always resembles meeting a Soulmate. Twin Flames are exceptionally rare and unique. They mirror each other... they are meant for each other in every aspect. 

Twin Flames are two parts of one union, so there is no discussing their unity... it is an unbreakable bond. 

Ariana's POV:  

                                  This is our story. The story of us.

This is how the universe conspires to reunite your soul with it's mate✨ 

It was Thanksgiving Day 2012, and my family and me were spending the holiday at our penthouse in Manhattan. I was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade from our living room window and playing around on Twitter. 

I tweeted: Watching the parade from the couch all warm and cozy in our apartment.  What are you thankful for at the moment? ♥️ 

People started replying... but one I got about 20 minutes later made me look twice. I had to make sure it was really him.... OMG IT WAS!!!! It was from the rapper Mac Miller!!! And he just started following me too! I wonder what made him randomly tweet me?

 OMG IT WAS!!!! It was from the rapper Mac Miller!!!  And he just started following me too!  I wonder what made him randomly tweet me?

"I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don't take themselves too seriously." ~Ariana Grande