🌈🌈🌈 What if???.... In a perfect world- happily ever after.

People Magazine's POV:

Ariana Grande's Sweetener Listening Sessions Tour Wraps in Mac Miller's Hometown of Pittsburgh, Ariana Tells People She's "Feelin' The Love." 

Ariana Grande has ended her 7 city listening sessions tour tonight at Stage AE in Pittsburgh, PA. People reporter Emma Sempeles was backstage after the show to get her feelings and thoughts as she prepares to reunite with boyfriend Mac Miller, who will be released from a drug and alcohol treatment center on Saturday. 

Ariana's dressing room was filled with friends, including Mac's parents, his brother Miller and girlfriend Cazzie David, plus Mac's childhood friends Jimmy Murton, Dylan Reynolds, Kenny "Peanut" Nunez and Quentin "Q" Cuff.

When asked how she was feeling, Ariana gushed "Love, man... I'm feeling love... I'm feelin' the love. The energy was so beautiful tonight... thank you so much Pittsburgh!!!" 

Emma inquired about Mac and his treatment, as well as her plans for his return on Saturday. Ariana replied "he's doing amazing... but at the end of the day, this is his journey, not mine. I don't feel comfortable speaking for him."

Ariana was also asked about Pete Davidson's recent comments during an interview on Joe Rogan's podcast, regarding their brief relationship and engagement. Ariana sighed, and said "I wish him all the best. I wish him peace. And... that's all I really want to say about it."

Malcolm's POV:

October 20, 2018

Hell yeah I'm done! I'm out! 

And to be honest, I'm kinda sad. 

This experience was one of the most profound and important things I've ever done. It was completely different from my last trip to rehab. There were still rules... like I couldn't have my own phone. They give you a phone so you can talk to four loved ones of your choosing, but it's only for a half hour. I looked forward all day to phone time, sitting out by the pool and talking to Ari. She was my daily reminder of why I'm doing this, why I need to do this work.