👼🏻 I wish I could say thank you to Malcolm, cause he was an angel.

Ariana's POV:

October 14, 2018

I took Njomza's phone and looked at it. Oh my God... what the fuck? oh my God... It was old video of me and Pete, I was giving him a blowjob.... every couple minutes I'd stop to tell him how much I loved him and how happy he made me.... OH MY GOD............

Pete texted to Malcolm: ok ok dont be gettin too excited there chief. me n ari got ina huge fight yesterday n she said she was gunna text u. as u can see we made up before she left. so whatever she said she didn't mean it she was just pissed at me. unlike u i didn't go lookin for new puss we talked like grown ass people n worked it out. thats my dick shes suckin thats my name on her song thats my 100k ring shes wearin and shes gunna be my wife. so u can get tf back now to ur musty billboard status, makin shitty music no one listens to and fuckin j cole and khalids sloppy 2nds. dont even try n contact her again she dont want nothin to do with u.

I was completely horrified and stunned.... I had no words. I know what Pete is capable of, but never something like this. I was shaking so hard I almost dropped her phone. Njom took it out of my hand and said "oh that's nothin'... shit... it gets soooo much worse. Here's the second text."

I screamed "WHAAAAT!!????? OH MY GOD WORSE!!! FUCK NO.... there's more???"

It was even older video of me and Pete having sex. It was from 4 months ago, the day we moved into our apartment. It was the afternoon so it was in full daylight... and I was on top. I was telling Pete he was my soulmate and that I couldn't wait to marry him. He kept zooming in on my ring and his dick with me on it. I know how excruciating it felt when I saw one pg rated picture of Mia and Malcolm having sex. 

Oh my God.... Malcolm noo..... you didn't.. because of...??? I'm so sorry... please.. oh my God.. I know how much this hurt you... baby I'm so sorry... I never... I know how bad this hurt you. My heart is destroyed over him seeing this. I was nauseous... it was soo close up and graphic. And fucking sadistic and cruel... what the fuck? What kind of monster have I been living with?