Part 9: 🌻 'We' sounds better than you or me.

"Crawl like ivy up my spine...... through my nerves and into my eyes. Cuts like anguish or recollections... of better days gone by. But it's all right... when you're all in pain... and you feel the rain come down. Oh it's all right, when you find your way...

then you see it disappear.

Oh it's all right... though your garden's grey

I know all your graces someday will flower... 🌻

Ohh...ohh... in a sweet sunshower.... in a sweet sunshower" 

~Chris Cornell from "Sunshower"

Ariana's POV:

I'm getting worried that my staff is going to file a missing persons report lol. I came over for salad and haven't been home in two days. It's so quiet and peaceful here at Malcolm's house... I love it.

These past two days have been a journey, to say the least. Lots of sleep, lots of sex, lots of talking, lots of tears, but mostly...      

lots of love   🏹♥️   

It's been intense, but so cathartic and healing too.

This would've never been able to happen at my house, not with the constant interruptions. I didn't realize how bad it was until I spent this time with him away from it. I'm going to be spending a lot of time here.

We're going over to my house later so I can pack for Florida and..... to get my hair colored! I'm going grey! I'm ready for something different, I've never had light hair before. When Halloween is over I'm gonna go blond. I'm so excited!

Malcolm..... otoh.... doesn't seem too psyched. He likes dark hair. He would never say anything, but he doesn't need to. I can tell by his eyes he's a little freaked out. When I showed him a picture of the shade of grey I'm going with, he had to really reach down deep to find something nice to say... lol! It'll be fine. Josh is soo amazing at what he does and I trust him implicitly.

I'm just... happy. I feel good, I feel warm and loved and in love. It's a new start for us. I can't change everything that happened this year, but I can learn and I can change how I handle and deal with it.

Malcolm's POV:

Between grocery delivery, food delivery and Amazon... we don't ever need to leave this house again. I just wanna stay here and watch tv and snuggle with her with no clothes on. All day, all night... for weeks on end. She's not fully on board with this plan.... but I'm working on her.

Myron is definitely on board, he's never had this much individual attention in his life. We took him for a walk last night... the stares from the neighbors were hysterical! I think they all thought I was this random dirtbag musician, then I casually stroll by holding hands with Ariana Grande 🤣