😔 Hello.

September 5, 2019

So..... that happened. 

I waited almost a year to publish a chapter about Mac's death, which I did about a month ago. I wanted to wait and see if any other findings would be made public about how he died. I thought that if he was sold the bad shit we would've heard about it by now. Most arrests for fent laced happen within a few months. 

Plus, he seemed sad and unhappy in the months leading up to his death. Sad, even while he was insisting he was fine... working out and eating better. He didn't look well, he was so pale and thin. The reporter who interviewed him for his Aug. 2018 Rolling Stone article seemed alarmed by Mac's extreme anxiety.

So even though his death was ruled accidental, I'm going to keep the chapter as is. He was slowly killing himself by playing Russian roulette with his life. Lil Xan told the story of being at one of Mac's Hotel Cafe shows and talking to him afterwards. He said Mac said "hey be careful man." Xan kinda laughed and said "ok man." He said Mac grabbed his shoulder and said "No man.. BE CAREFUL." Demi Lovato had od'd two weeks before on fent laced heroin and here he was warning Xan to be careful, but Mac didn't show his own life the same care or importance. 

His friends and handlers were repeatedly insisting he was never better, his death was just a "slip up." Can they not see the absurdity of that statement? People who were "never better" don't have simultaneous drug dealers making deliveries. He had a serious, active addiction to drugs and alcohol and he should not have been left alone. Blind item site CDAN did a blind in July of 2018 saying Mac attempted suicide the week before. CDAN solved the blind the day after Mac passed. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/09/blind-items-revealed-5_8.html 

Mac's family and lawyers have literally scrubbed the internet since his passing, having any copyright violations and untoward info about him removed. Like, even the YT sound vid of Mac and Ari's rendition of Baby it's Cold Outside was pulled from my first chapter. They didn't have CDAN take this down, even though the item was discussed thoroughly on the Reddit Mac sub and Jimmy was on there every day.    

Mac said several times in interviews that if we want to know how he's REALLY doing despite what he's *saying*... listen and observe his current body of work. Okay, let's do that. 

Swimming featured him on the cover sitting in an upright coffin. Wearing the same pink suit as doomed fictional character Jay Gatsby. Jay Gatsby was a man who achieved what he and others perceived as the American Dream, but the non monetary things he really wanted he could never have. It led to his eventual death. 

The trailer for Come Back to Earth shows a white G Wagon under water. Almost no one picked up on that, because they were distracted by how cute the little diver was. The diver wasn't surfacing, it was sinking. ("I'm under water but I ain't in the shower and I ain't gettin' baptized.") I honestly think there was some intentional symbolism there, like Mac demonstrating his years long decline while we were distracted by the music he was constantly putting out. 

The video for Self Care features more coffin imagery and the Latin phrase for "remember you will die." The song "So it Goes" is a phrase from the novel Slaughterhouse 5. It was said after every death. The end of the song famously (or infamously) features an ending that Mac asked Jon Brion to compose to sound like someone's soul ascending to heaven. Mac tweeted about this ending the night he died and played it in an IG story... his last social media post. It's hard to believe that was a total coincidence.  

A few weeks before his death, he wrote a long tribute to his managers on IG. During his August trip to NY, he contacted Nomi and met up with her. There was also a blind item about him meeting up with Ari in NY during that same trip. That blind was posted even before Nomi blogged about her meeting with him. Those events align with someone who plans to end their life.