Part 3: 💭 I'm thinkin' bout her every second every hour.....

"I won't lie to you. We aren't going to ride off into the sunset together and have everything fixed overnight. I know that... and I think you do too. But I'm willing to work at it if you are. I love you. I mean that with every cell in my body, every breath that I take. I think you're worth it. I think we're worth it." ~Victoria Michaels 

Malcolm's POV:

Well..... this sucks. A couple weeks ago I watched my happiness back out of my driveway.

I knew it was too good to be true. 

Boy meets girl, boy gets chased away by her manager. But SB has a point. I have a past and present that isn't conducive to soccer moms wanting to buy concert tickets for their tweeners to see a pop singer who dates a tatted up, drug addict rapper. 

Fact. Such as life. 

It's not entirely about my image though, let's be real. It's about ego too. Scooter reps... or should I say... used to rep Asher Roth. Scooter almost went bankrupt trying to promote him and Biebs at the same time. Asher had one radio hit, "I love College" but Scooter used that cash injection to promote Justin. After that Asher sorta fizzled out, he fired Scooter last month. I mighta kinda encouraged him to do it. 

Meanwhile... ya kid here made it with his Most Dope crew of high school kids, social media, almost no money and no adult supervision. Scooter's been talking trash about me and lowkey throwing me shade here and there for the last year or so. Tbh... when Ari told me he was her manager I thought "mannnnnnnnn..... fuck me." 

Check it out if you get a chance... it started out as a drunken and stoned joke... me, Asher and 2 Chainz remixed "Boyfriend" by JB. It's so much better now... lol 😆🤣😆 no really, I'm serious... we kept it clean and everything.

Scooter & Republic foolishly thought they were gonna throw me 15k to rap on a single I predict will go double platinum or more. It was amusing. It took a lot more money and a cut of the iTunes for me to feature on The Way.  

I'm 20 and I recently bought Harrison Ford's former house. That didn't happen because I give my shit away. I barely graduated from high school but I can do math. No way in hell were they gonna benefit for free off the Most Dope Show either. If he'd let me and Ari be together, I would've done it for free... only taking co-writer on the song. But since he wants to put business before our happiness- I'm putting business first too. He didn't like me before we negotiated, now he straight up hates me.... seriously.. no for real... he told me he fuckin' hates me 😂 lol. 

Protip.... when someone tells you they hate you... a. you're winning and b. they know you're right. Never think it's a bad thing. 

But whatever.... take a number Scoot. Who doesn't hate me?

Over the last couple years, I've had my fair share of people twice my age threaten me and become viscerally angry that they can't take advantage of me or get me to sign my life and rights to my music over to them. This is the kind of shit I ponder when I'm high- people being angry at me because I won't allow them to rob me. Because I wanna keep my millions. Thanks to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc... the way new talent is being discovered is skipping the usual record company way of legal theft. The powers that be aren't real happy about the changes. A&R guys want to stick to the old school way- that they'll decide if you're gonna make it big, and that you need to be broke and sucking someone's dick until you get there.