☁️ You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated.......

"Some days.. things just take way too much of my energy. I look up and the whole room's spinning. You take my cares away, I can so overcomplicate, people tell me to medicate. Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin.' How do I know if this shit's fabricated? Time goes by and I can't control my mind. Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time...

Just keep breathin 'and breathin' and breathin 'and breathin'
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin '
Just keep breathin' and breathin 'and breathin' and breathin '
And oh, I gotta keep, keep on breathin'"

 ~Ariana Grande from "Breathin"

Monday June 4, 2018

Ariana's POV:

I woke up Monday morning and looked at my phone.... it's 12:40. Guess it's not morning. Pete's already up, I'm glad he let me sleep. When he wakes up before me he usually wants me to get up too. I've slept for 10 hours but I still feel tired.... will I ever stop feeling tired? All we do anymore is get on and off planes... the time changes are killing me.

We flew to LA on Saturday for the KIIS FM Wango Tango concert yesterday, it was my first performance of The Light Is Coming

We flew to LA on Saturday for the KIIS FM Wango Tango concert yesterday, it was my first performance of The Light Is Coming. I'm always nervous about new material and choreography, but it went perfectly. We're just gonna chill now and relax at my house for a couple days. When we go back to NY it will be to our new apartment. We have a bed and.... that's it. It's gonna be empty for a little while, lol. 

Pete and I have been getting so much publicity, we're constantly tailed by paps and we've been getting slammed with interview requests. Scooter wants me to do them all-shocking, I know lol... I told him no. All of this is too extra, even for me. I need to breathe, I need to take a minute. It's so much easier to disappear here in LA and not be noticed. 

I was a little surprised when I wore my engagement ring for the performance... no one said anything about it. I think they thought it was just costume jewelry or something. It'll get noticed eventually... because it's so fast, I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of shade and speculation.  

I went downstairs to get something to eat, Pete said "bout time... I was gonna come up and kiss my Sleeping Beauty so she'd wake up." 

I laughed and gave him a hug. My housekeeper made me a salad and I took it out to the balcony. Pete came with me to (lol of course) smoke a blunt. He's gotten much better about smoking outside, it's cut down on a lot of fights. 

I got a text... I had to look at it twice... it was Njomza. I hadn't talked to her since before Malcolm and I broke up. She's the only person from his side I didn't block, even though she took his side. I mean.. I knew she would, she's signed to his label. She doesn't have much of a choice.