🌅 What would you do if you had one day left?

          "What would you do if you had one day left?                                    Try to live your whole life before the sun take rest....."  

                 ~Mac Miller from "Completely Transparent" 

Malcolm's POV

Monday September 3, 2018... Labor Day

                                  night ari.... i love u.. ty again 💜💛

                                yw... night malcolm 💋  i love u 💛💜

Whoa. She texted me. I've been texting with Ari for almost two hours. 

I still can't believe that just happened... but at the same time I thought I might hear from her. I been feeling her a little more than usual these past couple weeks, which meant she's been thinking about me nonstop too. That's how it is with a soulmate. You just know. In order to replace each other we tried being angry, we tried shading each other... it didn't work. 

No amount of IG thots or an "engagement" made it work. 

It never does.

The Universe laughed and was like "tough shit kids... y'all best figure it out 'cause you're stuck with each other." 

It damn sure didn't work for me... my ass could be sitting in jail in a couple months. I'm pretty much making my own reservation and it ain't gonna be no Presidential Suite either. And Ari and Pete... they're one fight away from ending it for good. Every time I talk to Cazzie, she's got stories she hears from her and Pete's mutuals. At first it was funny. Then it wasn't funny anymore. If you think the things he says about her publicly are bad.... the things he says to her in private are way worse.