Part 2: 🕸 Oh what a tangled web we weave... when first we practice to deceive.

"A lie sometimes can be truer than the truth..... which is why fiction gets written." ~Tim O'Brien  

Malcolm's POV:   

Shiiiit...... what could Nomi want this freakin' early?  It's 9:00 on the East Coast... she usually isn't even up before noon. Her classes are all afternoon and evening. I looked at Ari after the 4th time in a row Nomi called, she nodded for me to answer it.  

I answered and said "hey girl.... what up?" 

Nomi said "Hey babyyyy.... did one of your dirtbag friends get a Range Rover?"

😳 ummm wtf is going on right now?  

I said "yeah, why?"

Nomi said "I was texting with Mavis (oh. my neighbor and Nom's bff) and she said just one white Range Rover has been parked there all night, not the usual 10 or 12 cars like when you're recording.  Who got the Range?" 

I mentally kicked myself in my own ass for not having Ariana put her car in the garage. Goddammit... 2,800 miles away and Nomi is still up in my business. Oh well. Parking arrangements were the last thing I was thinkin' about when I was carrying the most perfect girl on earth up to my bedroom.

"Jeff" I said. "He was too fucked up to drive home last night. He's sleepin' out in the studio." 

Nomi said  "Jeff? Where'd he get Range money?"  

I said "he sold some beats to Kanye."  

I looked at Ari and shrugged helplessly, she put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. 

"Oh, ok...." Nomi said... "just checkin' to make sure you're not hookin' up with some thottie."  

Nah... that's not what she meant. She's checking to make sure I'm not hooking up with a celebrity. 

I said "thotties don't drive Rovers, you know that so don't worry about it.... no thotties here." 

I winked at Ariana... she smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Then... she snuggled closer to me and started to gently stroke little Malcolm, who immediately said "good morning beautiful!" 

"Ok..... well I love youuu baaaby... are you missing me????" Nomi said.  

Ari slithered down and started giving me a blowjob. Seriously...this girl... is there nothing she doesn't excel at??!

The pressure of having to somehow pacify the East Coast chick, return her affections and breathe normally while getting head from the West Coast chick and not upset her- was really hard, not gonna lie. Stressful, even. 

"Always.... I love you too baby" I said, keeping my eyes on Ari. She was looking at me as well, which is soooo fucking hot. Most girls don't understand how important eye contact is when they're.... down there. Even though I was kinda freaked out... like any red blooded male, we also love the feeling of getting away with shit- and I definitely was. Nomi didn't seem to suspect anything.