Part 12

"Nothing is sure, but everything is possible."

Indeed, every day since my arrival in London, had been a box full of surprises and I didn't know what I could have possibly expect from the next ones to come. To be honest, in that morning I didn't have too much time to process the idea that Laura was coming to London to see me and I didn't even know how I was going to meet her and spend time with her, having in view the crazy schedule we were given. All that I knew was that I had to go down to the breakfast room as quickly as I could, as I was getting late for the course.

Still, I could not stop in amazing myself in front of everything that was happening to me daily since I was there, I could not believe the magic and how all those things were for real.

If Laura was coming many things were about to change around – it was great just knowing the fact that there would have been someone I could have shared everything openly with and be able to talk about how I was feeling daily. Because everything was so intense, and I needed her there, that was for sure.

When I went down at the reception, on my way to have breakfast, I had the impression I saw Andrew standing there looking around. And I was not mistaken, it was exactly Andrew. I went straight to him, happy we met again. He had something I have always appreciated and, when he saw me, his face turned into a big smile. He said:

- Good morning, Miha! How are you, my pretty lady? I haven't seen you since you arrived in here. I know I've been caught up with my duties and I didn't have time to check how everyone was doing, for sure, but how are you? Is everything alright? Anything I could be of support with?

I liked the fact he was saying directly my name and not some other forms of politeness which was not the case to have with me, as we both were having a sort of complicity which was tacit, which was somehow hard to explain, but which I was enjoying. Maybe he wasn't even aware of it and it was all just in my mind... I have always liked Andrew and felt he was really doing an excellent job by being at the service of all the crew, all the time.

- Oh, good morning to you, too, Andrew! What a surprise to have you here so early in the morning here at the hotel! I am alright, thank you, just that I got up pretty late today... But don't tell Lou, I said laughing. I went to bed a bit late last night and this morning was a real challenge when it came to wake up.

- Oh, I understand. If I may ask, did you girls have any party? How do you like London so far? he asked me, and I could not stop noticing a shade of curiosity on his face. I'm sure he just wanted to be friendly with me and I was glad to see people genuinely cared about us there and about how we were feeling.

- Ah, no, no party. I went with Lou and some of the girls to a fashion show which lasted until late at night and, even if I knew I had to wake up early, it was very hard for me to get asleep. But it was a great show, with lovely people.