Part 28

Middle of September already and I was so excited that, by the end of the month we were going back to London, the city of my dreams

Middle of September already and I was so excited that, by the end of the month we were going back to London, the city of my dreams. Something new and exciting was about to begin, and I was already making plans in my head about how everything was going to look like in the future.

Everyone was expecting me to go back home by the middle of October and I already let Lou know about this, as we started working on some projects for London, for the autumn that was coming. For sure it was fun being on a journey, on such a spectacular world tour and, in the same time, making plans for the future, together with friends, with people I loved.

In only few days, we had to attend concerts in Montreal, Ottawa and Foxborough, beginning with 5th and ending with 12th of September. As always, we were continuously on the run and we could hardly remember what day it was exactly. Paradoxically, as the boys' fame was on an ascending path, everyone was asking what was about to come next. The truth was no one knew for sure, but the boys were hoping for solo careers which no one could say for how long would last or if they would have been successful.

Speaking about solo careers, Harry already had begun working with some musicians and, while on tour, he managed to complete some songs which he was showing to me, asking for opinions. I was no expert in music at all, but it was obvious the style was different in comparison to the One Direction one. If all that he dreamed of regarding this solo career had become reality, Harry would have hit the charts for sure. He was coming with a new style, something totally different from One Direction, which I told him was about to have a huge impact on the crowd. I could bet it will bring him fans of all ages and he will become more and more famous. I always trusted and had faith in the destiny that was waiting for Harry on the horizon; I had no doubt it was about to be something spectacular.

Harry was writing with passion about his past, his past love stories especially. I was never bothered by this aspect, as it was just a matter of inspiration. Hundreds of papers, with lines written and, then, some of them deleted, were about to bring in the end a true masterpiece and we were sure of that. But when and how this was about to be released, no one knew. And it was already long time until that day, it was just a dream and we had so many things to do until then.

So, while dreaming of the future, we were enjoying the present, as it would have been impossible not to - wherever the name One Direction was on, in the blink of an eye, an enormous number of people were gathering, to see them, to try to touch them and be as close to them as possible. For me, an unknown part of the crew, was fascinating, as I was watching everything from the outside, but for them, I knew that it was becoming very hard to handle at some point. All this was lasting for more than five years already and it couldn't last too long anymore. It was just that feeling that it was amazing, unique, but it was a path which had to change its directives somehow.

                                                                                                *

Soon I will be ending this story that I planned to write here, and I left the last two chapters especially for the big turn that my life took as soon as we came back to London on the 24th of September. From then on, nothing was about to be the same, and now, that I look back after so much time, as I also said before, I feel thankful for everything that has happened in my life. Still, in that moment, it seemed quite the opposite. I don't know if I made you curious or so, but I will reveal the rest of the story soon enough.

It was an adventure, for sure, one every girl in love with Harry or One Direction would have loved to be part of. I had this luck, and this is a testimony, a diary of what it was back then. Of course, many of the things can't be revealed, but the essential remains in here and I know that in years, when I come back upon it, I will enjoy reading all these lines.

It is 2020 now, so five years have passed since all these. I look back and I can't believe I went through so many things in all these years. I am happy that I began writing now, as, if I had postponed it for long, I might have had forgotten all that I wanted to say. And it would have been a pity not to write about the story of my life – a love story – the story of a simple girl, from an unknown corner of the world, who never stopped believing that she could. And she did!