Part 15

As I took his hand and we began to dance, I remember him holding my back, slowly, with one of his hands, while my right hand was in his, hold tight. All that I was wishing in those moments was just to cuddle on his chest and smell his perfume and stay like this for the rest of the days that I had to live. Millions of butterflies were taking off from my stomach all over my body, leaving me so easy and paralyzed in a way, that I didn't even know if I was following the song or I was just dancing from an instinct.

In a certain moment, Harry began to play with my hair, slowly, on my back and I couldn't help myself, so I rested my head on his shoulder. That smell of his perfume...I will never be able to forget it and I knew for certain that I wasn't even listening to the song anymore. I was just there, with my hand in his hand and my head on his chest and I felt like that was the place where I belonged forever, since the beginning of everything. All my rational will and all my organizational thoughts were defeated. I was defeated and I knew that for the very first time in my life I met the man who was able to have this power upon me, to calm my soul and to make me fly. The world was mine and I was shining, and I was beginning to fall in love.

Harry slowly pulled me a bit because he wanted to tell me something, so, as he was looking me in the eyes, he started to slowly play with my hair next to my ears. The way we looked at each other made time stop; I was so happy, so I smiled back at to him. He put his lips close to my ear and whispered:

- Is everything alright, Miha? he asked me and then looked back at me.

I shook my head saying yes and looked him back. He was so beautiful – those flawless curls falling on his shoulders, his eyes who seemed to conquer all my soul and his strong hands holding me all over my body. I was trapped next to him and my body felt so easy, as it had no power in it, like it was empty and I was existing but in another dimension. He came closer to me and whispered again:

- I think the last days have been full of stress and agitation, but I really do hope you enjoy being here with us, he said.

I answered back without hesitation:

- There's no other place I'd rather be than here. With you...all. I like everything that is happening to me. It is amazing, Harry, believe me!

Now he was holding both hands on my hips and I was holding him by the shoulders. He was looking at me, deep in the eyes and I was doing the same. If a while ago someone would have asked me if I had could do something like that if I had been dancing with Harry, I would have denied it, but now, as I was there, it was all so different. The song was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing and everyone around was great – I had nothing to fear about and I was spinning with the stars above that night, in Harry's arms.