Part 14

"Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." (Henry David Thoreau)

Silence.

I could not believe I said it. Maybe I should have hung up the phone, but this would not have been polite... "OK, I am on the phone with Harry. What can happen? He'll admit it was a mistake and he'll say good bye and this would be all. Then I can go to bed like nothing happened".

- Oh, then I think I should apologize if I scared you somehow... and...hi there, by the way! he said a little bit surprised. For sure he wasn't expecting to talk to me. And I wasn't expecting he would remember me. 

- Sorry for the aggressive note, I thought it was someone else, an old friend we're having some issues with for a long time. Doesn't matter , anyhow. So...what chances could there be for us to talk on the phone so quickly, ha?

He made me smile, as always - the happiness he was capable to provide was pure magic. Still, I didn't want to keep him too much on the phone, so I replied:

- Indeed, not many chances. You surprised me also. Don't worry, these things happen. I don't want to interrupt you guys anymore, so I let you go on and party.

- No, no, you don't interrupt anything. Plus, we were almost on our ways home. And after all, I was the one who did that because you were talking to Andrew and I came up...

- It's OK as we have everything settled me and Andrew, nothing more to be discussed. I have a friend coming to London tomorrow and he'll go and pick her up from the airport, I said enthusiastic.

- That sounds like fun! Look... I'd like to convince you I am not capable of scaring anyone, so, I don't know if Lou already told you this until now. If not, I will. Tomorrow evening we go out in a small private bar to celebrate the US tour that is about to come soon. For sure you girls are invited also. Would you like to come? We could have a drink and talk a bit...

My world stopped. "What was this? Going out with him? Tomorrow evening?"

I had a sit on the bed and looked outside the window. There was full moon outside and it was shining, right in front of me, giving me the impression it was about to cover the whole room soon. It was like stepping inside a fairytale and I had no reasons or ways of going out of it. I was thinking during the last days that avoiding him was the best decision I could have taken while I was staying in London. "Then why can't I do this? What is this that keeps on leading me towards him?" Without realizing how the words were going out of my mouth, I instantly said:

- Ok, I think I can be there... we'll have a talk with Lou and I think we will manage it somehow. Don't know for sure now, though...