Chapter 1

Alexis:

“Ashley, hurry up, we’re going to be late.” I said as I slipped on my red converse which didn’t match my black skinny jeans and blue shirt which was accompanied by a black tank top underneath.

Down came my sister, wearing skinny jeans with a purple shirt that hung loosely from the top. She wore a white tank top underneath and slipped on her flats.

“Why don’t you wear my blue flats or your black Nikes?  It will match your shirt.” she said looking me up and down.

I sighed and said “You know I don’t care. Let’s just go before where late.”

She nodded and we headed out the door, grabbing our back packs on the way.

We reached the car and she sat in the passenger seat. I started the engine and Ashley turned the radio on. Stole my heart was blasting through my radio. I didn’t like One Direction unlike my sister who was obsessed or as she liked to call it “devoted” to them. I didn’t get why girls would obsess over 5 normal boys. I mean just because they are singers, doesn’t make them special.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Ashley screaming like a fan girl.

“We are in London to finish our senior year.” said a British accent which was most likely Harry’s. I could tell because my sister would have their music blasting through the house when our mom wasn’t home. I would basically have to lock myself in my room, but you could still hear every word clearly through the thin walls.

We reached the parking lot and I was about to turn off the engine until Ashley grabbed my hand.

“Wait, don’t turn it off. I want to see which school they are going to go to.” Ashley pleaded.

“Well the school that we are going to will have tight security so that no fans will be able to interrupt our education.” said Liam.

“Also the boys even got the top two students to escort them to classes. Luckily, the boys here are smart and will be in the same classes, so the girls won’t have any trouble.” said Louis who was the only one not going to school, but supporting the rest.

“Anyway, the school we are going to is…” Zayn’s voice was cut off by the bell. I shut the engine off and speed walked to my locker. I grabbed the books I needed and hurried to my first class.

Ashley:

OMG! Did you hear the radio in the morning?

I wrote a note to Tiffany. Yeah I get amazing grades even though I don’t pay attention what-so-ever. Alexis was sort of different, she would always pay attention and get good grades. In reality we both knew that she and I didn’t need to pay attention and we could get the best of grades if they just gave us a test right here and right now.

What are you talking about?

I took it and wrote my response:

One direction is going back to school to finish their senior year. I didn’t hear what school they are going to, but it is in London. Oh and two lucky students who have the highest grades in the school are going to escort them to classes. Plus they have every class together.

She wrote:

OMG! I hope they come over here. I don’t care about the two students; just seeing them is enough for me.

I finished the conversation with:

I know right.

The bell rang and that was the end to our conversation. Before I left the class, Mrs. Anderson said “Girls come over here for a bit.”

I looked at the other person who was next to me and realized it was Alexis.

We walked to our teacher and she said “You guys have to go to the principal’s office.”

I groaned and reluctantly went to the office with a pout on my face.

Alexis:

I had no idea what was wrong with my sister today. I jogged forward to catch up with Ashley.

“What do you think he wants?” I asked her.

“Well I don’t know. Let’s just go and get it over with. Plus we are the top students, so I don’t think that it is anything bad.” she replied back running a hand through her curly brown hair.

With that we continued our way to the principal’s office, waiting for what was coming next.