Chapter 32 (Epilogue:/)

Alexis:

Louis was driving and Ella sat in the front seat. We all sat in the back. The ride to school was short. We passed through the guard. Thank god he didn't stop Louis because if they did we would have to sneak him in someway.

The boys led us to the dance floor. "I can't dance." I said to Zayn.

"Its ok. Just sway to the music. I'll lead you." he said. I smiled and we danced until the song was over.

I pulled him over. I didn't realize what I was doing until my lips crashed into his. It soon became a snog session.

Ashley:

I swayed in the music with Harry. He came closer and I noticed that Ella and Alexis were both occupied at this time. I closed the gap between us and my lips brushed his. If time paused here and now, it would have been perfect for all of us, but it didn't.

Sadly, the dance was over and I realized that we spent most of the time having our snog session. I intertwined my fingers with Harry's and we got in the car. Now the only thing we had left was to take the finals and graduate.

So far life was grand, but will it stay the same after graduation?

***********

3 weeks later:

Alexis:

"Oh my god. You girls grew up so fast." my mom said seeing us in our graduation robes. The school year was about to end after 3:00 today. We would no longer be seniors.

The boys were also going back to the U.S. today at 7:00. Mom planned on throwing a small party: for graduation and because the boys were leaving.

The principal went through a bunch of names and then I swung my arm up in the air when it was time to throw your hats. The boys also passed senior year with our help, of course.

**********

Once the party was over, we were at the airport. Time sure flies fast when your having fun.

"So when are you guys coming back to London?" I asked.

"Once our tour is over we will rush to see you." they said. We gave them our best smile. Zayn came in and gave me an elegant kiss.

I backed away and saw that the others were occupied. I went back in and gave him a longer kiss. I could still feel his warm lips on mine even though he was now on the airplane.

I could never forget his kiss.

**********

1 Year Later:

Alexis:

"Girls the boys are here!" exclaimed my mom. Ella who was sleeping over jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. We followed her and there they were.

I smiled at Zayn and walked up to him. Ashley was already snogging while Ella was emerged in a hug. I have Zayn a peck and held his hand.

"We have to tell you something. Outside though, tonight at the park." Zayn whispered. I nodded. Mom brought them into the dining hall where she had a buffet ready. Legit, a buffet.

I guess my mouth was open because I heard mom say " Flies will get in there honey." I closed my mouth.

After an hour of catching up the boys left and Zayn reminded me again.

"We have an hour to get to the park." I said to the girls.

In a half an hour we were all ready and we walked to the park. It was getting late by the time we got there. Soon the sky became black as we headed toward the bridge.

I noticed that there were candles everywhere. It looked so beautiful in the dark. We heard a violin playing softly in the background. Harry, Louis, and Zayn came out of the shadows.

They bent down, one knew touching the ground. "Will you marry me?"

"Wait what?" I asked.

"You ruined the moment." Ashley whispered. I was shocked.

They said "Will..You..Marry..Me?"

"Yes."

A/N: Sadly Total Opposites is done. I feel very sad now, but my other fanfic is making me lawl and I enjoy writing that one.:)