Chapter 22

• Dedicated to Mr.Saxon(real life algebra teacher)

Alexis:

It had been more than two weeks ever since I confessed to Zayn. We still acted like friends, except friends don't kiss every now and then. Harry and Ashley were in total love. Ever chance they got, they would steal a peck or glance at each other. They were perfect for each other.

I waited for Ashley to come downstairs. My hair was straight and I was wearing a pink hoodie with black skinny jeans and pink vans. Ashley came downstairs with her hair straight and was wearing a dark blue shirt with black jeggings. She slipped on some navy blue vans for the first time and looked at me.

"Who are you?" I said not believing what was in front of me.

"What are you talking about?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"You have your hair straight down and you aren't wearing flats. You look exactly like me. The only difference is that we are wearing the total opposite color." I said taking a deep breath afterwards.

"You are over exaggerating. We look fine. No one will notice the change." she replied.

Ok today is really weird. Maybe she hit her head or something like she did when she was small. Ashley NEVER wears sneakers or straightens her hair. She ALWAYS wears flats and curls her hair so that we look like TOTAL OPPOSITES. What was even more out of the ordinary was that she was driving today. I always drive, but no today she had to drive.

"Stop staring at me." said a voice that broke me out of my thoughts.

"I'm not." I replied looking out the window.

*************

We reached school and I found everyone waiting for us by our lockers. Everyone's mouth went wide open and I was embarrassed.

"You guys look exactly alike. The only difference is in the colors your wearing." Liam said as Niall pointed at us both making a face of confusion.

"Wait before Harry or Zayn kisses the wrong girl, which one is which?" Louis asked with a smirk.

"I'd know my girl anywhere." Harry said coming to me instead of Ashley.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Harry but thats Ashley." I said pointing to my sister who had an unbelievable expression.

"Well I knew which one was which. The one that has the most sarcasm and rolling of the eyes is Alexis." Ella stated feeling proud. I rolled my eyes so everyone could know that it was me.

"The only reason I got mixed up was because Alexis had to wear pink today." Harry said with a pout.

"It's ok. I know Alexis never wears pink and I usually do. So you got mixed up, it's ok." Ashley said giving a peck to Harry. That turned Harry's frown upside down.

Ashley:

"Wait, but I want to know why you didn't curl her hair today?" asked Liam looking at me.

"Well today I woke up late so I just left my straight hair as it was." I responded.

"Wait you woke up late. You actually slept in." Alexis said with disbelief in my voice. I nodded.

"It was all my fault." Harry said looking into my eyes, a smirk clearly on his face. I blushed and there was a long silence.

"Oh." Alexis said which broke the silence. We all looked at her. "What? I just realized why everyone became quiet after what Harry said."

"You and your late reactions." Ella said with a few "tsk's" after.

The bell rang and we basically had to run to get to Algebra which was downstairs in room 124.

Alexis: