Chapter 6

Ashley:

This was not good. This school was known for spreading rumors and now Alexis was gonna be a part of it. Harry was sitting next to me taking notes. I brushed my leg against his three times. He looked at me and I wrote down a note to him saying:

I need help. I need a way to help Alexis get out of the gossip world.

He nodded and stood up.

“Ashley and I are going out.” he said taking me by complete surprise.

“Thank you for disturbing the class. See me after.” said Mrs. Parker.

I blushed and looked down at the paper.

He wrote:

Now people won’t talk about Alexis.

I wrote:

Thanks, but will it be a burden. I mean going out with me.

He wrote:

Why would it be a burden?

I didn’t know what to say so I crumpled up the note and smiled at him. Who knew that this was going to be a new start to love?

Harry:

When I said that I didn’t regret it at all. Going out with Ashley wouldn’t be any problem or burden. In reality she was sweet and cared a lot for her sister. Even though she was popular, she wouldn’t go along with the crowd. She would stick up for her sister and protect her. I think that I’m starting to grow feelings for her.

Alexis:

What did Harry just say? He is going out with Ashley, since when?

“Close your mouth.” said Ella who was smirking. I was so shocked at this that I left my mouth open.

********

I walked out of the classroom and I immediately turned to Ashley. “You’re going out with Harry and you didn’t tell me. How could you? Harry is your first boyfriend and we promised when we were little.”

“Promise what?” she asked me.

“How could you forget? We promised that we would tell each other about our first boyfriend when we got one.” I said.

“I remember, but I didn’t get the chance because I figured out when Harry announced it to the whole class.” she responded.

“Oh.” was all I could say.

I turned to Harry. “Harry, you asked my sister out like that. That was one of the worst ways to ask someone out.” I said laughing.

Harry and Ashley blushed. They were too cute for each other.

“Anyway, where are you going to take Ashley out on your first date?” I asked Harry.

“Surprise.” he said walking away with Ashley. Not fair. He could tell me.

I walked with the rest to our next class. Harry and Ashley intertwined their fingers as they walked ahead of us.

*****

We basically made our own table during lunch. It consisted of the boys, Ashley, Ella, and me. The seats were filled so no one could seat next to us. What surprised me was that there were no fangirls. I think they took the principal’s words seriously. I gained a lot of glares unlike Ashley. Since Ashley was popular they didn’t care.

The rumors of me and Zayn died down so I guess they realized that it was a big joke. What I did hear was about Harry and Ashley. Wow news travels fast at school.

“It’s rude to stare.” said Ella who was sitting by me.

I blinked twice and noticed I was looking right at Zayn. “I wasn’t staring, I just spaced out.” I said recollecting myself and getting up to throw my lunch out.

********

Harry:

“Ashley, let’s go on a date today.” I said.

She looked at me shock written on her face. Slowly she nodded and I smiled. I guess this was the start of our relationship.

Alexis:

The rest of the day went by quickly. Louis and Ella went to go hang out and Harry and Ashley went on their date. Liam and Niall were busy today, so it was only Zayn and I. So much for Harry saying that they wouldn’t be busy until their senior year was over.

I looked at Zayn and said “You want to go study?”

“That’s not fair, why do I have to study while the others are having fun.” he replied with a frown forming on his face.

I laughed at his frown. “Sure, we’ll do whatever you want.”

Author’s Note:

Ashley with Harry

Zayn with Alexis

Ella with Louis

What will happen??