Chapter 12

Alexis:

I woke up and found myself in my bed. How did I get here? Last thing I remember was me falling asleep with Zayn in the back of the car.

"Alexis, look at this picture!" exclaimed Ashley. I got up and walked to her. There I was sleeping on Zayn and then the other was of Zayn carrying me bridal style to my room.

"When did you get these? Delete them!" I said trying to grab the phone from her. "

"One move and I'll post them everywhere." I stopped in my tracks. Whenever Ashley threatened someone she would do it.

I went to get ready and I basically let her keep the pictures. The day was starting out bad; hopefully it gets better when we meet the boys.

*********

Ashley:

I rang the doorbell and Liam answered the door. "Hey."

"Hey." we both replied back before entering the place. I saw Ella teaching Niall something. From the look on Niall's face he didn't get anything.

I went straight to Harry while Alexis went to Zayn. Liam and Louis just stared at us tutoring them. Believe it or not Liam learned everything in one day and now he doesn't need to be tutored.

Alexis:

"No, not like that." I said bending over Zayn to take his pencil. My forehead brushed his chin while I took the pencil. My heart started beating fast. It was so loud. Could Zayn hear it?

Ella:

Slowly Niall started to get it. It took him a long time, but now he could work on problems alone. I sat back and sighed.

"Carrot?" Louis asked. I nodded and took it.

"No ranch?" I asked. He nodded a no. I really didn't care though.

Ashley:

Harry brushed against my leg three times and I looked up. "Yes?" I asked him.

"No nothing." he said sheepishly. After another 5 minutes Harry brushed his leg against mine three more times.

"Harry, tell me. What are you doing?

"Studying. I'm getting bored though." he said making a puppy dog face. "Can we do something else?"

"No, Harry you have to..." I was cut off be Alexis.

"Yeah, let's do something else!" she said.

"Let's watch a movie." suggested Liam. We nodded in agreement. We cleared the living room of books and everyone sat on the sofa.

Alexis and Ella went in the kitchen to make the popcorn. The boys were busy picking out a movie. I walked in the kitchen to help the girls, but stopped when I heard them talking about something.

"You like Louis. Since when?" asked Alexis.

I continued walking in and asked Ella "Yeah, since when?"

"Ever since he helped me make Drake jealous."

"You have to tell him." said Alexis.

"And what about you?" I asked Alexis.

"What are you talking about?" she asked me.

"I can see right through you. I know you like him, but you don't understand anything. He likes you back. He gets jealous when other boys touch you. He sits with you and he hangs out with you. Harry even set up a date for you two." I said. I was growing impatient. How could she be so clueless?

"Who are you talking about?" she asked me.

"Are you serious? You know who I'm talking about." I basically yelled. I heard the sound of footsteps coming.

"Ashley stop screaming. You should just get that I don't like him. We are just good friends." she replied.

Ella said "Alexis I don't agree with you here. Ashley is right. I think you like Zayn too." The kitchen door opened and the boys came in.

"You both should just get that I don't like Z..." Alexis stopped in her tracks when the boys were staring at us. She blushed and put the popped popcorn in the bowl.

"We heard..." Niall said.

"Yelling" Harry finished.

"Yeah, but its nothing." I said. My sister was a clueless idiot when it came to love. I had to get it through her head somehow. She needed to know her true feelings for Zayn.

What about me? Should I tell Harry my feelings?

Alexis:

I don't like Zayn. We were just friends. Why did she have to say that to me? Now through the whole movie I would be thinking about that.

I walked out of the kitchen and bumped into something. The popcorn flew everywhere, but I didn't fall. I opened my eyes to see Zayn there.

I got up and muttered a thanks and walked past him. I was beginning to feel self conscious and it was all Ashley's fault.

**********

It was 9:00 and I basically ran out of there. I had to get home and think about what Ashley had said. Ashley was taking her time coming downstairs. Ella had left earlier talking about a dentist appointment.

Ashley:

The first thing I'll do is talk about Zayn with Alexis. I walked to the car and Alexis was inside. I sat inside and Alexis drove off.

"Alexis..." I began.

"If it's about Zayn, we will talk when we get home. I have to clear my head or else we are going to end up fighting." I nodded my head in agreement.

It was 9:30 when we got home. We both say on the couch. Mom would be home in an hour today.

"Listen to me and answer all my questions...honestly." I said.

Alexis:

"Does your heart beat fast when your around him?" she asked me.

"It beats fast when I think about him, am around him, and basically whenever I see him. So my heart beats fast when I am with him." I replied nervously.

"Ok so far so good. Do you get butterflies in your stomach?"

"Yeah all the time." I replied.

"That's that. You don't like him." she replied.

"I told you." I said. Ashley shook her finger sideways.

"No you love him." she said with a grin. "You think of Zayn like I think of Harry. I'm so proud of you."

I didn't say anything. I just went back into my room and thought about what Ashley said. I don't believe this. How could I fall in love?

Ashley:

I could see it in her eyes. My sister was in love. She finally found the one.

I think I also found the one. Harry. I had to tell him. I don't care if I get rejected, he had to know.

I walked to Alexis's room and found her in deep thought. I left her alone and went to my own room. Tomorrow was the day I would tell Harry I loved him. On my birthday...