Chapter 10

Alexis:

I woke up late. My eyes didn't have any black circles under them so I was good. Yesterday's memories filled me and I remembered the mystery guy. How his warm hand held mine until all 7 minutes were over. The I remembered how we had a triple date organized by Harry.

I saw Snow sleeping peacefully on her heart shaped mattress. Careful not to wake her up I sighed and went into Ashley's room. She was the only one that could help me at this time. "Can you help me find something to wear?" I asked her.

"Why? Oh I get it. You want to impress Zayn." Ashley raised her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll go ask Ella instead."

"No, no wait. I'll help you get ready." she replied with a smile. In about an hour we were both dressed up. She only picked out clothes for me. I wouldn't let her put any make up on me.

Ashley put on some lip gloss and a small amount of blush. She wore a white skirt with a pink shirt that said LOVE in silver. I stuck to black shorts that went slightly above my knees and a blue shirt with ruffles. I stuck to wearing my blue converse while Ashley decided to wear pink flats.

*********

Alexis:

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. I found a grin and blue eyes in front of me. Ella was here and she was wearing jean shorts with a red top. It hung loose from one side and she accompanied it with a blank tank top underneath.

"Are you wearing make up?" she asked me.

"Yeah. Is it too much?"

"Nope, it's perfect!" she replied.

The boys were suppose to be here in 5 minutes. Ashley kept on going tithe bathroom to fix her make up or hair. I laid on the sofa and Ella sat on my indoor swing.

The doorbell rang and my heart raced. I looked at Ella and slowly walked to the door. I opened it and I was shocked.

"Hi, I'm a girl scout and we were wondering if you would like to buy cookies." I took a pack of chocolate chip cookies and gave her the money. I sat back down and started munching on the cookies.

"Wow, you guys are really nervous about this date. To calm yourselves down, just think of it as a friendly get together." said Ella. I nodded.

I slowly started to act normal and closed my eyes. The doorbell rang again, but thinking of it as a girl scout I didn't get up. Ella went to the door and opened it. She shut it and walked up to me.

I opened my eyes and was face to face with Zayn. It wasn't awkward just surprising. My eyes went wide and I got off the couch.

Ashley had her hand intertwined with Harry's and I stood near Zayn as we walked to the car. Louis drove and Ella sat in the passenger seat. Zayn and I sat behind Harry and Ashley.

I didn't know what to say to Zayn. It was a silent ride for most of the time.

I had no idea where we were going, but by the looks of it, it was pretty far away. My eyes slowly drifted and I fell asleep.

Ashley:

I looked at Alexis and found her asleep. Her head was on Zayn and he fell asleep with her. His head gently on hers. It was really cute. I took a picture because pictures last longer.

I heard Harry snicker and realized that he took a picture with his phone. Zayn and Alexis would be so embarrassed if they found out. I turned my gaze toward Ella and she was also sleeping. I leaned into Harry and the side of my head was on his shoulder. I couldn't blame them long drives our boring and it does make one sleepy.

"Harry, where are we going?"

"You'll see, love."Harry responded winking at me. My heart fluttered and I slowly drifted to a light sleep. I felt Harry put his arm around me.

Louis:

Everyone fell asleep and I was the only one awake. Suddenly the cops came and pulled me in. I wasn't going over the speed limit or anything. Why would he pull me in?

I heard everyone yawn and slowly wake up. "Louis, why did we stop?" asked Zayn.

I looked at them pathetically. I heard a tap on the window and there was a police officer.

"What can we do for you, today officer?" I said giving him my best smile.

" Well here's your ticket for driving slow. Have a good day." he said turning around.

" Wait I thought you only get tickets for going over the speed limit." I said.

" Well now you know. You get a ticket if you go under the speed limit."

I heard a bunch of snickers behind me. "How do you go under the speed limit?" asked Alexis.

"I don't know." I replied cheekily. I started driving again, but went faster this time.

Ella:

Wow, I like someone who can get a ticket for going under the speed limit. I laughed at that.

" Why are you laughing?" Louis asked sneaking a glance at me.

"Nothing. Just remembered the time when we got pulled over. Anyway how long is it till we get there?" I said looking at my feet which were falling asleep.

"Just 15 minutes more." he said with a grin.