Chapter 24

Alexis:

"No I don't want to wear a dress." I whined.

"Stop being a baby and put it on." Ashley said. It was Saturday afternoon and Alexis wanted me to wear a dress to her party.

She pushed me into the bathroom and I reluctantly put it on. The dress was green and short. It had a black belt on the waist line and it went until it hit my knees.

"Why black and green?" I asked walking out of the bathroom. I found Ashley grinning at me. She had on a short blue dress with a black bow on the waistline. It had a one shoulder strap.

"Because it's Zayn's favorite colors!" Ashley exclaimed. I raised my eyebrows. The door suddenly rang and I went to answer it. Mom was in Bradford for a week due to some business work.

I was attacked by stripes. She pulled me into a hug and I pushed her away. "You know I hate hugs." I said to Ella who was wearing a short dress with black and red stripes.

"I know silly goose. That's why I forced you into one!" she said with her bubbly voice. I could tell that Louis made Ella happy.

"So you sticked to the plan?" asked Ella looking behind me. Out came Ashley with a smirk.

"Of course I even made Alexis stick to it." Ashley responded.

"What? What are you guys talking about?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"Well I wore Harry's favorite color while you wore Zayn's favorite color. Ella went over the border and wore stripes and Louis' favorite color." Ashley said.

"Well why did Ella wear stripes?" I asked.

"You are such a silly goose! Louis loves stripes. He even banned the rest of 1D from wearing stripes." Ella said.

I rolled my eyes. "You both make up such stupid plans." I said.

"Oh you'll call it stupid now, but wait until Zayn comes. You will be thanking us." they both said.

**********

"How many people did you invite?" I asked my sister.

"Oh only half the school!" exclaimed Ashley.

"You call this half of the school. It feels like the whole school is here!" I yelled. Ashley walked away and I guess she didn't hear me through the loud music.

I finished getting the punch for Zayn and I. He was standing there with a grin when I walked to him.

"Hey." I said giving him a peck which turned into a snogging session. I swear if it wasn't for the punch, we wouldn't have stopped.

Ashley:

I saw Nicole and she was wearing the same dress as mine. I don't think it was on purpose, just a coincidence. Wait, who even invited her over?

What nerve does she have to come into our house? Even after all of the shitty stuff she said to my sister, she still has the nerve to step into our place.

I was just about to walk over there and tell her to get out. Suddenly an arm pulled me the other way. I looked and found Harry. I started to walk so I wasn't dragged.

Harry led me into a corner and planted sweet pecks on my neck. What could possibly happen if Nicole was hear? I soon forgot about Nicole as I kissed Harry. Worst mistake of my life.