Chapter 26

Alexis:

"Please Jesse. Just for today, keep Ashley company. She just went through a break up yesterday. I can't leave her alone and I also can't bail on Zayn. He had it all planned out and everything. Please." I pleaded to my brother.

"Fine, but what should we do?" he asked.

"I don't know Jess. Just something to make her happy. Just don't go to places that could remind her of Harry." I said leaving his room. Ashley was asleep right now and once she woke up Jesse would take care of her.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door and found Zayn standing there with a smile. I closed the door and grabbed his hand. We walked to we're we were meeting the others, which wasn't far away.

"Did you get anything out of Harry?" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah this morning, Liam broke through the door with our help and we tackled Harry in his sleep. Then Louis talked to Harry in his way which consists of the words 'boobear' and 'hazza'. Don't ask me, it's just their special...connection."

I laughed. "Ok so Louis knows Harry's side, right."

"Yeah."

"Number one is that I think everything was misunderstood. The way Harry looks at Ashley is filled with honesty and love." I said.

"I know. It's the way I look at you." I smiled at him.

"Well maybe we should prove Harry's love to her by doing something special." I said.

"Hey!" exclaimed everyone. I didn't even notice that we reached the park, where we set up a small picnic. I waved back, going to Ella giving her a hug.

"What is wrong with you?" she asked me. "Since when did you give hugs?"

"Since I thought of the perfect make up plan for Harry and Ashley. But before I tell you guys, I need Harry's side." I said.

"Ok this is what Harry told me. He said that he thought that Nicole was Ashley because they were wearing the same dress. Plus it was dark and he was dazed so he couldn't see her face properly. He didn't kiss her, but Nicole did plant kisses on his chin. Ashley saw it and then bam! The party was over." Louis said taking in a deep breath after.

"So that means that whatever Ashley saw was..." Liam trailed off.

"True." I finished for him.

"So Harry is guilty?" Niall asked.

"Yeah she didn't misunderstand anything. Harry was acting all lovey-dovey with someone other than Ashley. Mistake or not...he still did it." I said.

"Ok but what about the plan? I mean we clearly know that Harry loves Ashley and Ashley loves Harry back, so maybe love can get them back together." Ella said.

"Ella, no. My sister is so stubborn. She won't just forgive him that easily. We have to wait until Harry makes a couple of efforts to talk to her, then we do the plan in the end." I replied.

"Anyway what is the plan?" Zayn asked.

"Ok I need a piece of paper and a pen." I said. We got a pen, but we didn't have paper.

"Um..." I said scanning the park for paper. Just my luck when I found an advertisement on the floor.

"Ok give me a list of all of your songs." I said.

"Your friends with us and your going out with Zayn, but you don't know any of our songs." said Niall with a look of disbelief.

"Hey before we knew you, we didn't like you guys." Ella said. Louis was shocked.

"You too, Ella." Louis said pretending to wipe a tear away, but ended up poking his eye.

"Anyway..." I said in between laughs.

"What makes you beautiful, I should've kissed you, everything about you, I want, I wish, taken, na na na, stole my heart, stand up, another world, tell me a lie, gotta be you, save you tonight, more than this, up all night, moments, one thing, and same mistakes." the boys said as I wrote it down all 18.

"Ok now the song has to show how much Harry loves Ashley. Like where he can't live without her." I said.

"Well cross out: I want, I wish, taken, na na na, up all night, tell me a lie, same mistakes." Liam said.

"Ok now we have only 11 songs left." Ella said counting then all.

"10 because another world isn't good either." Louis said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well that song is about sex." Niall said without keeping a straight face.

I looked at them. " How could you write a song about that?" I asked.

"Anyway what makes you beautiful and I should've kissed you should be out." Zayn said.

I crossed them out. "What about moments?" I asked.

"No that one is about a guy committing suicide because his girlfriend is going to die. It is a very very sad song." Louis said looking at the picnic blanket.

"Ok now we only have one thing, gotta be you, everything about you, stole my heart, more than this, save you tonight, and stand up left." I said.

"Cross out stand up, stole my heart, more than this, and save you tonight." Liam and Louis said.

"Now we have to choose between one thing, everything about you, and gotta be you." Niall said.

"Let's do a vote, to decide the song." Zayn said.

"That's not fair. Alexis and I have never heard them before." Ella said.

"Well we are all going to listen to them now and see which one gets the most votes." Louis said taking out his phone.

"You have your own songs on your phone." I said.

"Of course. It can come in handy like right now." Louis said.

One thing came on first. Then everything about you played. Finally I heard gotta be you where Harry had some major high notes.

"Everything about you?" I asked.

"No it doesn't suit the situation." Liam said.

"I think gotta be you suits the situation." we all said simultaneously which was weird.

"Gotta be you is the song then." I said.

"But for what?" asked Zayn.

I explained the plan to them. Now all we had to do was watch Harry's next moves and see Ashley's reactions.