Chapter 28

Harry:

I woke up feeling horrid. I haven't talked to Ashley in five days. Today was Saturday and the boys and I had to be at Alexis's before Ashley woke up.

Yesterday while Ashley was asleep we set up the whole entire back yard. Everything was perfect.

Alexis:

The guys would be here any second. I waited impatiently by the door until I looked out the window. Everyone was there.

I opened the door, but stopped when I heard someone say "What are you doing?" I slowly turned around and saws Jesse. A sigh of relief escaped me and I smiled at him.

"Well today I'm meeting the boys and Ella to do the break up to make up plan." I said.

"Oh ok." Jesse said walking into the kitchen casually.

I opened the door and ran to them. We went in the back yard. It was 8:30 and Ashley would probably wake up in an hour or so.

"So what are we suppose to do now?" asked Louis.

"Well I guess we have to wait until Ashley wakes up and gets ready. Then you boys can start singing when she comes the backyard and I take off her blindfold. Leave the part on how she gets to the back yard to us." I replied heading inside.

I knocked on Ashley's door and entered with Ella following me.

"Ashley wake up." I said jumping onto her bed.

Her eyes slowly opened and Ella said "Today is a very special day."

"For what?" asked Ashley.

"No no no. You have to wait and see. So go get ready and then we have to blindfold you." I said. She reluctantly went into the bathroom.

Ashley:

I hope that whatever they have planned for me doesn't involve Harry. I want to forget about him as soon as possible and move on.

I took a shower and grabbed a white shirt with the letters XOXO in pink on it. I wore a pair of pink shorts.

I walked downstairs and saw Ella waiting for me. "Where is Alexis?" I asked her.

"Oh she told me to take you somewhere." Ella said blindfolding me.

"Wait what? Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Secret." she said.

*********

Alexis:

"Ok Ashley is coming in 1 minute. The minute I take her blindfold off you guys start. Good luck guys! Oh and Harry double the luck for you!" I said.

Everyone became quiet after we heard footsteps on the grass. I hope the plan goes well. I gave the boys a thumbs up and ran to Ashley.

We made her sit down on a chair right in front of the mini stage we set up. She would be so surprised. I tore off her blindfold and Liam started singing his solo.

"Girl I see it in you eyes your disappointment. Cause I'm the foolish one you annointed with your heart. I tore it apart." Liam sang.

I glanced at Ashley and her mouth was wide open in total shock. I wanted to tell her to keep her mouth shut so flies wouldn't get in, but I also didn't want to interrupt the boy's song.

Then Harry came in singing "Can we fall, one more time? Stop the tape and rewind. Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade. Cause there is nobody else."

Then Harry hit the high notes. "It's gotta be yoooooou. Only yoooou. It's gotta be yoooou. Oh, only youuuu."

Once Harry finished Liam sang. I took another glance at Ashley afraid that she was going to get up and walk away. To my surprise she was still sitting there. I heard foot steps and the back door opening and closing.