Chapter 27

Ashley:

I ignored all of Harry's messages and calls. I didn't want to talk to him at all. I walked to my locker with Alexis next to me.

Alexis went and gave Zayn a peck. I opened my locker and ignored the fact that Harry was staring at me. The rest left and I started to walk to algebra.

I felt a warm hand grab my arm and spin me around. I was face to face with Harry. "Yes." I said trying to not sound bitter.

"Can we talk? Please." Harry pleaded.

"Actually I have to get to class right now, Harold." I said turning on my heel and walking away from him. I put on a good show. A tear slipped down my eye and I cursed at myself. I quickly wiped it away and sat down in the only empty seat.

Harold came in and took a seat next to me. I got up and asked Zayn if he could switch places with me before the teacher came. Zayn got up and I sat down next to Alexis.

(A/N: I didn't even know I wrote harold in the last paragraph until I read it over again!)

"You shouldn't be giving Harry the cold shoulder. I mean you guys are still friends right." Alexis said.

I got up and said "How can you be friends with your ex-boyfriend who cheats on you." When I said that I made sure that Harry could hear me.

"Ok but I just want you to know that I can't stop being friends with Harry. I mean he is sweet and I still think your mistaken." Alexis said.

"I know and I'm not telling you to stop being friends with Harry." I replied.

The bell rang and in came Mr. Saxen. I swear he is so annoying. He literally screams the seconds down until the bell rings. But not a normal 3,2,1. He would say things like the square root of 4.

"Today we will be working on section 10-3 # 11, 12, 15, 23, 35, 36, 58." he said. "You can work with a partner."

I looked at Alexis. " Nope last time I did everything while you daydreamed about Harry."

"Shut up and I won't do that. We are done remember." I hissed.

"Sure you are." she said raising one eyebrow. I have no idea how she should do that. Soon she got up and headed toward Zayn.

Harry got up and headed toward me. After all my work she still makes him come over here.

I glanced at Alexis who was having her moments with Zayn. Did Mr. Saxen not notice her giving Zayn secret pecks.

I looked at my paper and started to work on the problems. After about five minutes I fell sleep.

Alexis:

I glanced at Ashley. She fell asleep. I walked up to her and took her paper. Blank everything was blank.

"Ashley wake up before I kill you." I threatened in her ear.

Ashley:

I woke up hearing that and was face to face with green eyes. His eyes were full of sorrow. It was hard to ignore them, but I had to.

I heard footsteps and noticed that Alexis purposely woke me up. I looked down on my paper and found Alexis's neat handwriting.

It said:

How was your wake up? Did you see the green eyes that you love? Anyway do your work. Class will end in like 10 minutes and you have to hand it in before you leave. See you later.

I looked up to see a smirking Alexis. She purposely woke me up so that I would remember the feeling of how Harry's eyes relaxed me. Why didn't she get that I was done with him?

*********

Harry tried to talk to me, but I ignored his attempts.

"I don't get it. Why can't you just forgive him and be friends with him. I mean he clearly is trying to talk to you." Alexis said.

"You know what, you don't get it. Just wait until it happens to you. Just wait until Zayn kisses another girl in front of you and then you tell me if you could forgive him. Wait until that happens to you and then we will talk." I said to her in front of the table.

Alexis was speechless. She got up, threw her lunch out and walked out of the cafeteria. I felt a pain of guilt jab me. It wasn't her fault that this happened to me. How could I tell her that?

Zayn got up to go check on Alexis. I grabbed his hand and said "I'll go check on her. I still have to apologize." I gave a weak smile as he sat back down.

I went to the library knowing that Alexis would go there for some peace and quiet. I was right. I found her looking through a bunch of romance novels.

"Hey, I'm sorry I said that to you." I said slowly approaching her. She didn't look up. "I really am. Zayn could never do that to you." She didn't look up yet. I touched her shoulder and said "Please talk to me. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it." Alexis looked up this time.

"Do you now know how Harry feels?" she asked me.

"What?"

"Harry has been trying to talk to you all day and you wouldn't even look at him. He tried to apologize to you, but you ignored him like I did right now. Right now Harry is feeling the guilt that you felt, but his is much stronger. Ashley you have to talk to him." she said.

"Oh and I forgive you." Alexis said heading outside the library. I stood there dumbfounded.

Alexis:

I saw Zayn and walked up to him. "Right now I just showed Ashley how Harry feels. You know how Harry is trying to say sorry to her and talk to her, well I ignored her and I think she finally notices how Harry feels. I think she is going to talk to him." I said giving him a sweet peck after.

Ashley:

I couldn't talk to Harry. It would be to awkward. Maybe I'll let him explain himself and that's it.

**********

School was over and I headed to where Harry was. "You wanted to talk." I said.

Harry looked up and said " Yeah I did. I'm sorry that I thought Nicole was you, but you guys were wearing the same dress and it was really dark. I was in a daze by your beauty and I swear it will never happen again."

"Of course it will never happen again because we are done. I'm breaking up with you." I said even though on the inside I wanted to hug him and kiss him. I waked away and headed toward my house. It started to rain and tears were now falling down my eyes.

Harry:

I watched as the most important thing in my life left me. I cried, but the rain covered it up. The rain stopped and Zayn was standing next to me with an umbrella. It didn't really stop;Zayn was covering me with his umbrella. The rest were in front of me holding there own umbrellas.

"She didn't forgive me. We're completely done. She said it in my face." I said to Alexis.

"Harry I know my sister and she still loves you. Liam we need to pick a perfect day and we have to use our plan. It has to work now."

"Wait what plan?" I asked. They explained everything to me. I guess it was a good plan especially since the song relates so much to my situation. Hopefully it works. Wait no it has to work or else I will fade.