Max x Fluffy hair! Reader

You were reading a book that you had no real interest in. Max walked up to you.

"Hey, recolor kyle- I mean wrong fandom. Hey short"

"Hi y/n" max groaned, sitting next to you.

"What, did you choke on a banana?"

"stop"

You picked up a blanket and threw it on max. He tried getting out but his limbs were too short. You picked him up and started carrying him around. ("Lylie approves" "I'm putting this in there. wait that's not how you spell Lylie stupid google translate I mean auto correct")  "rockabye baby in the tree top~" you sang.

"STOP!!!!!! ABUSEEUEW" Max yelled

Preston walked over and just pulled out a recorder and started playing it... really good? Whatever.

He played a sad tune and at the end you threw Max on the ground and sat on his stomach. WHY ARE YOU HUMMING MAX??? He's acting like this is normal. His hands started searching for something to grab onto. In a desperate attempt, he grabs your waist. You fall to his side and squeak on the way down.

He pulls you close and... sleeps. He cuddles up to you... and sleeps.

WHO TOOK MAX WHO IS THIS KID.

You awkwardly wrap your arms around him, rub his back slightly. He reminded you of a cat, so that helped.

I know you like short people, wintxrlily , so I made it smol.

No but all seriousness, sorry if my stories are short. I'm working on some other books that need updating too.

Word count: 255