Gwen x Female!CoCounselor!Reader

To Max's surprise, the day has come. They were finally replacing David. Well... not really. Max stabbed David in the shoulder and they rushed him to Preston, thinking for some reason he knew how to treat it. Despite such a tragedy, Preston ran in when they were all in and yelled, "I'm doing everything I can, but the wound was already infected when he arrived!"

So Nurf was now Eliza.

"Campers what did you do!?!" Gwen yelled, about to call nine one one when she remembered that one show. General Hospital.

"Preston, get him on life support! Nerris, kill someone! Harrison, once Nerris finishes take this egg and impregnate her by shoving it up her shirt! Max, go be Preston and Nurf"s child! Erid, torture Dolph! Space kid, you're in jail and your loving husband Neil needs to rescue you! Go go go!" Gwen yelled. Though all confused, they did it.

Now we're where we're at~

"ALAYNA. ALAYANA WHY. I WASNT WVEEM PAYING ATTENN TO HOW YOU IDEOED. ALQYANAN. NOOO." Gwen cried her eyes out. You sat next to her and she immediately cried on you.

"The kids are all in their tents, ready for trash tv?"

"NO! I CAN'T CARRY ON LIKE THIS! THE AGONY! THE PAIN. MY HOME GIRL ALAYNA DIED!"

"Gwen that was like a year ago"

"No! Carry on without me!"

"Did you see on the Facebook? They're bringing her back I think."

"WAIT REALLY????" She stole your phone and looked at the official vampire diaries Facebook.

"YAY!" She jumped onto your lap and hugged you tightly. You hugged her back.

"Ready for a TLC binge?" You asked.

"YES!" She shrieked, turning around in your lap and turning the tv on.

You watched trash tv until you passed out.

Omg you guys are so awesome.

2000 reads in less than a month.

I've been t o u c h e d.

Anyways, this shorto is for sora626