Preston x Nurf

"Preston... can I come in?" Nurf asked as Preston drew Alexander, Eliza, Philip, and that other kid no one talks about in his tent.

"Um... give me a second." Preston says, putting his art things and sketchbook in a little box and hiding it in his sleeping bag. He downed another shot of vodka I mean diet cola.

"Come in." He called. Nurf slowly unzipped the tent and carefully stepped in. Nurf sat next to Preston, who scrambled to sit on his art box.

"Heheh" Preston winced at the soda that sloshed onto his sleeping bag, scared Nurf would hit him for making a mess. Instead, Nurf held Preston's hand. His sparkly eyes looked up and met Preston's.

"I'm sor- ARE YOU DRINKJIJ " he yelled, angrily. He took the soda from Preston and drank it down.

"I-it's soda Nurf. It's my first this week."

"IT'S MONDAY PRESTON" Nurf yelled, starting to cry as he roughly picked Preston up and held him in his lap. Preston held Nurf's hand and turned around, burying his face into Nurf's stomach.

"I'm sorry..." Nurf cooed.

Ahh! I rewatched the eggisode and couldn't help but wright a story with this.

I think this is kinda cute, but mostly just random and funny.

Anyways, I'll be back to doing requests right now. The cover contest is still up, I need three entries before I can end the contest. So good luck.