1

{for this story, pretend Logan is 17 and jake is 16. They also don't vlog, and they live in Ohio still}
alexa's pov;
I walked through the door, my mum was sat on the couch. 'How was school?' She said. 'Alright' I replied. 'Jake and Logan are coming for tea'. I continued to walk up the stairs. Logan and jake were like my best friends, I'd known them since I was about 3, we grew up together in Ohio. Me and Logan are in the same grade at school, jake the one below us. We had always been close, not in a relationship sort of way, but they were hot, most of the school thought the same. They were both fuckboys, I hated them for it, and I told them all the time. But they would never treat me badly, because I was there best friend.
-
the door bell rang, I ran down the stairs in my leggings and hoodie. I couldn't give a crap about how I looked around them, they thought the same. I answered the door, the both stood there with there hand in there pockets. 'Come in' I said. The walked in and took they shoes off. 'Hey' Logan said. 'The PS4 is in my room if you were wondering' I said, I knew that's were they wanted to go. They both laughed and walked up the stairs. You followed. 'How's stuff with Meg?' I asked Logan. It wasn't really a proper relationship, they'd cheat on each other all the time, logan really didn't like her, but didn't want to break up with her for some reason. 'She's acting weird around me' he replied. 'Why?', He shrugged, and continued to play on the PS4. 'Move your asses up, I'm playing too' I grabbed a controller, and sat next to Logan. I was rubbish at these games, but I'd occasionally kill them, and it pissed them off, but they still found it funny.
-
My alarm went off and I woke up, I started to get ready for school, but I had a text from Logan. 'Meet me, we need to talk'. 'Where, what happened?' I replied. He instantly texted back 'I'll pick you up in 30 minuets, be ready'. I put my phone down and quickly began to get ready. He didn't usually text me like this, it was clearly important, and I wanted to know what had happened...