4

'Hey' I said, 'so you and Logan?😂' he asked. 'How did you know?' I said. 'I think everyone does, near enough everyone is talking about you two' he replied. We're they really? 'Seriously?' I asked. 'Yeah' He said, then came. 'You okay?' I asked, 'Yeah' he replied. 'Lets make a deal' he said. 'Okay' I said. 'If I win the match.. you have to kiss me.. on the lips' he said, smirking. Logan was good at wrestling, he wins nearly every match. 'But Lauren isn't here' I asked confused. 'I thought we were only doing this when she was around' I continued. 'Yeah, but we could have some fun.' He smirked, I laughed. 'Okay then' I said. He laughed and went of too start. 'You know about this whole fake girlfriend thing right?' I asked jake. 'Yeah, Logan told me this morning, just before he left to get you' he said. 'Oh okay' I said. I watched Logan, he clearly really wanted the kiss, as he was trying hard to win. Lucky for him, he did.
-
'Well done' I said, as he walked back toward us. 'Where's my kiss then?' He smirked. He was sweaty, and he smelt bad. 'Not when you look like that, no way' I joked. He went to put his arms around me, but I ducked just in time. 'I'll be five minutes' Logan said. He walked into the boys changing room
-
Logan's pov;
I walked into the changing room and showered off. I but my sweatpants on, then walked out with my shirt in my hand. Lexi was waiting, playing on her phone. Jake had walked off with his mates. 'Don't you owe me something?' I said. She came up to me and smiled, leaned up and quickly placed her lips on mine, then pulled away. Her lips were soft, well I mean, I couldn't really tell because he pulled away so quick. 'Playing hard to get are we?' I joked. 'Maybe' she laughed. 'I need to get home, and put a shirt on' she said. 'Down you like what you see?' I said grinning. She just laughed and walked of to the car.
-
alexa's pov;
We stopped infront of my house. Logan got out and opened my door for me, I thanked him by giving him a kiss on the cheek. 'See you tomorrow' he said. 'Bye' I replied. I walked into my house and went upstairs. Why was he still flirting when Lauren wasn't even around?