5

{a lot of you have asked me if I could write the stories in the format I used to, so I am :) }
still alexa's pov;
I rang Megan, she instantly picked up.
Alexa; hey, can you come over?
Megan; sure, what up?
Alexa; I tell you when you get here, see you soon.
Megan; cya.
I ended the call. I needed to talk to her about Logan.
-
I heard a knock on the door and ran down stairs. I opened the door and we walked back up to my room.
Megan; what's up?
Alexa; Logan.
Megan; don't tell me you're falling for him.
Alexa; no, I don't know. ugh.
I sighed.
Megan; what's happened
Alexa; well, he said we were only gonna flirt when Lauren was around. But like, he's flirting with me when we're alone.
Megan; I think he likes you lexi.
Alexa; no. He's my best friend.
But did he like me?
Megan; what do you mean by flirting?
You; well, we kissed when we ended practise. It wasn't a proper kiss, just quick. Agh, I just don't know
Megan; he likes you lexi, for sure
-
I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I hate school. I put in a pair of very short shorts, and a crop top. I might aswell dress to impress ;)
I heard the sound of a car pull up in front of my house. I grabbed a snack bar off the counter and made my way to the car.
Logan; hey baby
Alexa; hi
He pulled me into one of his warm hugs and kissed my neck.
Logan's pov;
she walked out she house, she looked gorgeous. I always thought she was hot, but for some reason she just looked so good. She turned around as she got in to car, her ass was basically hanging out of her shorts. I couldn't help but stare.
Alexa; eyes off
She joked as she sat down if the car.
Logan; how do you expect me not to
I laughed.
-
Alexa's pov;
Me and Logan were in most of the same lessons this morning. He smirked and winked at me throughout them all.
-
It was lunch. Lauren and her friends were sitting on the table opposite to Logan. We waved for to come over.
Logan; sit on my lap.. face me
I was surprised. I did it though. Lauren watched. Logan leaves into kiss me. I kissed back. He grabbed my bum causing me to gasp, he used this as his way to put his tongue in his mouth. Seconds later we both pulled back. All the guys on Logan's table were staring. Lauren looked like she was gonna blow up.