3

still alexa's pov;
Logan must have too, because he pulled me in to him. 'Lauren's walked in' he said, quietly. 'I know' I replied. 'Kiss me' he said, I wasn't going to. 'Ew no' I said, trying not to laugh. 'Just do it' he giggled. I kissed him on the cheek. 'Damn I thought it was my lucky day' he joked. 'You're not getting it that easily' I laughed. I turned around to see Lauren, she was behind us. 'Moved on quickly then' she snapped. 'We didn't even have a relationship' Logan argued. 'You can't do you better than her' she sniggered. I shouldn't take notice of what she said, but it made me a little upset. Logan started to get annoyed. 'She's better than you'll ever be' he snapped back. She spam around and walked of with her group of bitchy friends. 'What was that for' I said. 'What' he replied, and smiled at me. 'You stuck up for me' I asked. 'Your my girlfriend, I have to. And its true, you're so much better than her' He said. Wow hearing him call me his girlfriend is weird. 'I have to get to class' I said. 'See you at lunch' he said. I walked to class.
-
Me and Megan walked over to the table and sat by ourselves. 'I still can't believe your doing this' she said. 'Nor can I to be honest' I said, truthfully.
Logan's pov;
I looked around to find Alexa, she was sat at a table with Megan, I walked over to her, jack and Nathan followed me. I sat down next Alexa, she smiled. 'Hey' she said. 'Where's your food?' I asked her. 'Here' she said, and grabbed my bag of chips. I laughed. 'They're mine' I said, taking them back. 'Not anymore, now we're together, we have to share' she laughed. 'You got lucky, she's hot' jack said. 'I know' i looked at her and smirked, she shook her head and laughed. It felt weird, all of this, she was my best friend, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it.
-
alexa's pov;
I was about to walk or the door and go home, when I felt a warm hug from behind, I turned around and saw Logan. 'I have practise, you staying?' He asked. Logan did wrestling after school most days. 'jake will be there, too keep you company' he continued. 'Sure' I said. He held me hand and we walked to the field, I saw jake on the bench and sat next to him.