11

Alexa; fine.
Megan; why don't we go to Logan's house, and teach him a lesson. Jake would be back by now.
Alexa; yeah, okay..
I wasn't too sure how I felt about this. But I wanted to get him back. Make sure he was hurt. Because he hurt me. I got in the car and me and meg drive to Logan's. Logan and jake were both there, as I could see them in the living room, through the window. I went up to the door, Megan stayed in the car. I knocked. Logan answered.
Logan; lexi, I need to ex-
Alexa; where's jake?
Jake; here
I walked up to him, looked him in the eyes, and leant in to kiss him. Our lips touched for only a second before I felt a sharp pain across my face.
Logan; lexi! I'm so sorry. I meant to hit jake
He tried to pull me into a hug. But I just ran.
Logan's pov;
Jake; so you didn't actually kiss Lauren. She kissed you.
Logan; yes! I'd never do that to lexi.
Jake; but it's a fake relationship?
Logan; it doesn't matter. She's my best friend. I love her jake
Jake; your falling for her
Logan; I know. And I've messed it all up!
I heard a knock on the door, I answered it and saw alexa. Finally, I could explain.
Alexa; where's jake?
Why did she want jake? Next thing I know, she leaned in to kiss him. This couldn't happen. She was mine. I was...jealous. I went to hit jake, so he stop. But I was so out of it that I accidentally hit her. Wow. I've messed up big time.
Logan; lexi! I'm so sorry. I meant to hit jake.
I tried to pull her in for a hug. But she ran out the door. Why..why did I have to make everything worse.
Jake; that's messed up bro.
Logan; why did you kiss her back.
Jake; shes hot. I wished she'd stayed. Who knows what could of happened. Her lips were so soft, oh my.
This made me so angry. He was purposely doing this to make me annoyed.
Jakes Pov;
I was trying to make him jealous. So he would realise how much he actually liked her. So he'd fight for her. My plan worked, and he looked like he was about to explode.