2

Logan's pov;
I chucked on my hoodie and a pair of joggers, I didn't bother brushing my teeth, or cleaning my face. I don't even know why I was upset, I hated Lauren. I got in my car, and drive to lexi's house. She must have heard me, because she instantly ran out of the door. 'What's up' she said. 'Lauren, she dumped me' I replied. 'You don't like her though, do you?' 'No, I.. I don't know. But now it just makes me look weak. I said. 'Can you help me' I continued. I had an idea, I didn't know wether she'd be up for it though. 'With what?' She replied, curious. 'It sound weird, but could you be like.. my fake girlfriend?'
Alexa's pov;
What did he mean? Fake girlfriend? 'Huh?' I asked confused. 'Like, we kiss, hold hands, hug, all that. In front of Lauren, to kind of make her jealous' he replied. 'That would be weird though, were best friends' I said. 'Please lexi, only for a week or so' he begged. 'Fine, only for a week or so' I said, unsure of what I was getting myself into. 'Thanks' he smiled, and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug, I've got to admit, his hugs were the best. 'Don't tell anyone' he said Quietly. 'I'm telling Megan.' I said. 'Fine' He opened the car door for me, and I jumped in.
-
'You wanna stop and get breakfast?' He said. 'Yeah, I'm starving' I said. We went through the McDonalds drive through and got pancakes. He paid for me, I told him not to, but he insisted. 'Thanks' I said, with a mouth full of pancakes. He chuckled. 'Its okay'.
-
I got out of his car, and saw Megan. I ran over to her. 'I need to talk to you' I said. 'Tell meee' she replied excitedly. 'You know Logan?' I said, making sure no one could hear. She nodded. 'Him and Lauren broke up, he wants me to be his 'fake girlfriend' for a week, to make her jealous' I continued. 'Wait, you mean like, kissing and stuff' she said, I nodded. 'No way, you'll fall for him and get hurt' she said, a little annoyed. 'No I won't, he's my best friend' I said. 'I'm not sure about this' she said cautiously. 'I am' I said. Logan waves me over to him, so I walked over, he wrapped his was strong arms around my waist, and pulled me closer. I saw Lauren walk in.