10

Logan's pov;
Lisa pushed me to the lockers and kissed me. I hated it. She trapped me, but I eventually got out. However, it was too late. Lexi has seen, she burst out crying and ran down the corridor.
Logan; wtf Lauren!
Lauren; you didn't like it?
Logan; no! Don't talk to me ever again!
I ran off, trying to catch up to lexi, but I didn't know where she went.
Jakes Pov;
I went over to Megan to tell her that Alexa went home. Megan said she'd go over at lunch and see her. I didn't see Logan all day, where was he?
Logan's pov;
I went home. I couldn't handle everything. I tried to ring lexi so many times. She wouldn't pick up. I need to explain that it was Lauren that kissed me!
Alexas pov;
no one was home, thank god. I could cry without my mum asking loads of questions. Logan tried to call me so many times. He fucking cheated on me. But he didn't. Ugh. I shouldn't have got myself into this whole fake girlfriend shit. It was the worst decision I've made. I don't know why I'm upset. I shouldn't have feelings for him. I can't. He's my best friend. Well, he was.... why would he hurt me like that? He hasn't changed. He's still the fuck boy he was last month. I shouldn't have trusted him! Megan came through the door and ran upstairs. She's bought me a McDonald's, and Ice cream. Wow, I love her.
Megan; you okay?
Alexa; not really.
I grabbed the tub of ice cream and started to eat it.
Alexa; how could he do that!
Megan; wow, you really like him don't you.
Alexa; yesterday night Megan. He was so nice to me. He told me I was perfect, he said he couldn't stop thinking about me. He kissed me!
Megan; what?! Why didn't you tell me!
Alexa; I was gonna before I saw him and Lauren making out. It doesn't matter anyway, he lied about it all!!
Megan; it'll be okay. He didn't deserve you. You can do so much better.
I continued stuffing my face with ice cream.
Megan; what are you gonna do?
Alexa; I don't know?
Megan; good, because I have a plan.
Alexa; what is it?
Megan; it involves kissing jake?
Alexa; I can't to that. It his brother.
Megan; he went back to his ex. He hurt you. Its only fair lexi. He'll realise how much he missed you.