15

Adam, leaned in to kiss me. If none of this with Logan happened. I would have kissed him back. But I couldn't get him out of my head. Logan looked at me, like he was upset, but also intrigued, because I was gonna kiss Adam. I didn't, I just walked away, leaving Adam by himself.
Adam; actually kissing her wasn't part of the plan. Only leaning in to kiss her was. But I'm pretty bummed that she didn't kiss me. Logan would have killed me though. I guess the plan worked, they're gonna get back together. damn.
Logan's pov;
Adam was drunk af. Him and lexi we're together. He leaned in to kiss her. I know it was part of the plan, but I felt like I could kill him. I was jealous. Thank fully, she didn't kiss him back. Now for part 2.
I walked other to Megan to talk to her. Jack new about the plan aswell. Nearly everyone did. Apart from lexi.
Megan; did it work?
Logan; yeah, she didn't kiss him back
Megan; I told you. She still likes you Logan.
Logan; I hope so. I'm gonna go home so I can get ready for tomorrow. Bring lexi to the field at 8pm. Don't tell her why though.
Megan; okay, I can't wait for this! Can jack come to?
Logan; yeah.
Jack; I'll meet you there, so it's not obvious.
Megan; okay. Have you talked to her?
Logan; I told her she looked amazing. And hat was it.
Megan; awh, you two are meant to be.
I smiled. Then walked back over to the table were she was sat. She looked at me.
Alexa's pov;
Logan; why didnt you kiss him?
Alexa; he was drunk he didn't mean it.
I lied. It was because of Logan. But I couldn't tell him.
Logan; oh
Logan; I'm gonna go, see you tomorrow
Alexa; bye
See you tomorrow? What was happening Tomorrow? He probably didn't mean it. Oh well.
He walked out.
-
Alexa; megan c'mon. We need to go home.
Megan; why?
Alexa; it's 2am! And your drunk!
Megan; ugh. Party pooper. See you later jack.
Jack; bye.
I dragged Megan outside. Thank god I was still sober.
-
Megan; wake up lexi! We're going shopping.
Megan had stayed at mine for the night. She was to tired to go back to hers.
Alexa; why?
Megan; c'mon, just get ready!