21

REMEMBER TO VOTE!
Logan's pov;
Alexa and I put our stuff on the sun beds and then jumped into the pool. Adam, Lauren, jack and Megan got in aswell. We tried to avoid Lauren and Adam. It was clear Adam was checking her out, lexi. I don't think she noticed, but it made me jealous. I looked at him and he shot me a death stare. Lauren was trying to show off to me the whole time. He swimsuit barely covered anything, she clearly wore it to make me want her, but it didn't work. Lexi was so much butter than her(if u get it, comment😂). About an hour later of sitting round the pool Lauren came over to us.
-
Lauren; hey, You wanna come to the theme park with us?
She faked smiled. And tried to look seductive, it didn't work, she was making a fool of herself.
-
Alexa's pov;
Lauren; hey, you wanna come to the theme park with us?
Why was she inviting us? Was she trying to be nice? I'm not sure. Before I could say anything, Jack did.
Jack; sure!
Lauren; cool, see you in a bit.
She winked at Logan, and ignored me. Then walked away.
Alexa; why did you say yes?
Jack; why not? We don't have to talk to her😂
Logan; yeah, just ignore her
Alexa; yeah okay.
Megan; it'll be fun

We took the bus to the theme park. Of course Lauren and Adam had to sit right next to us all. For some reason she was being nice to us, it seemed suspicious, but I just ignored it and was nice back. Adam kept looking at me weirdly the whole time. I just smiled at him, and he eventually stopped.
-
Logan; yooo, this ride looks so cool.
Jack; yeah!! I'm going on it, who else?
Logan; me.
Megan; of course!
Lauren; I'm down.
Alexa; I'll pass😅
Adam; same.
I hated 'scary' rollercoasters. There was no way I was going on it. I guess Adam felt the same way.
Adams pov; the ride looked pretty cool, but if I didn't go on it, I got to spend time with Alexa by myself. So I pretended I didn't wanna go.
Logans pov;
I wasn't to happy about leaving them together but I trusted her.
Logan; you sure?
Alexa; yeah.
Logan; see you in a bit.
I kissed her, trying to make Adam jealous. I think it worked.