20

Alexa's pov;
I woke up first. It wasn't very early, I picked up my phone and saw that it was 8am. I had a few notifications, i checked my messages, most of them were just normal, asking how I was doing, but one of them stood out. The message didn't have a number. It said 'unknown' I clicked on the chat and saw the message. 'You need to break up with Logan, else something bad is coming your way. also, don't think about telling him. You wouldn't want him to get hurt, would you?' No way could this be happening. It's probably someone just messing with me, I don't wanna risk it though. What do I do? One thing in not gonna do is mention it to Logan. I didn't respond to the message. Instead, I just went on Instagram or whatever and checked my notifications on there, trying to forget about the message. 30 mins later, Logan woke up.
Logan; morning beautiful.
Alexa; morning.
I smiled. He smiled back.
Logan; we have the whole day free, what do you wanna do?
Alexa; im gonna go to the pool later. but I'm tired
Logan; same.
I laid my head back onto Logan chest, he put his arms around me and pulled my closer. We stayed like this for about 20 minuets. It was silent, not the kind of awkward silence though. It was...different. We both must of fell asleep again, because it was much lighter when I leaned my  head up and looked at him. I picked up my phone, the time read 10:01. Logan was awake.
Logan; pool?
Alexa; yeah.
We got in our swim wear and headed down to the pool. When we got there, Megan and jack were there.
Megan; what took you guys so long?
Alexa; we were-
Lauren; they were probably fucking each other.
I could recognise that voice anywhere. Of course she had to be here. I hated her so much. I turned around and gave her a fake smile. She glanced at me, then laid back down on the sunbed. I saw Adam next to her.
Adams pov;
I was laying on the sun bed, and I heard Lauren shout something. I looked up to see Alexa holding hands with Logan. I was so jealous. She looked amazing in her bikini. I needed to find a way to get her.