27(the end)

Alexa's pov;
We went back inside and Logan explained everything to us. I was shocked. I was pissed off. I was mad. But I was upset. I felt sorry for Megan. She was being used by that fuck boy, that I called my friend. Why would anyone think of doing she an evil thing?! Logan looked ashamed of himself. He shouldn't have hit jack, even if he did deserve it. We hadn't heard anything of jack, he was gone. Eventually, Megan decided to go back to her room. So did me and Logan.
-
He held his head down, there was silence.
Logan; I'm so sorry lexi.
We were sat on the bed he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.
Alexa; please, don't ever do that again. It scared me.
Logan; I know, and I won't. I got jealous though.
Alexa; of what?
Logan; because jack likes you. You're mine, and I don't ever want to leave you.
Alexa; Logan, you know I'd never leave you. I love you.
Logan; good. I don't know what I'd do with out you. You're my best friend. My girlfriend. Please tell me next time something like that happens... the texts I mean.. you can trust me lex... I don't want you to be scared.
Alexa; okay.
-
I smiled. It still all seemed weird, but I loved it. I was the luckiest girl in the world.
-
You; you're too cute.
Logan; you're so much cuter.
I blushed. He just smiled. He was so god damn perfect. I turned my head and looked at him, without hesitation, he smashed his lips on to mine. Wow, this guy drives me crazy.....
-
soooooo, this is the end. I'm not continuing it anymore because the idea of the story ended, and the drama was kinda just additional. I'm writing a new book called 'tour' and I misted the first chapter so check it out if u want:)