26

still Logan's pov;
Logan; jack?!
Jack; where's lexi.
(I BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMING?!!)
Logan; that's Alexa to you, and why the fuck are you here?!
-
What the actual hell was he doing here? It took a couple of seconds to process. But then I realised. He must have been the one sending the messages.
-
Logan; it was you!
Jack; she told you?
Logan; no.
Logan; you dick!
-
I punched jack in the face. Why would he do this. He scared lexi by sending her threats. suddenly it all made sense. He liked her.
-
Jack; wtf was that for?!
Logan; she's mine. You're supposed to be my best friend.
Logan; you're dating Megan jack, wtf?!
Jack; you know I don't like her, I did that as a way to get closer to Alexa.
Logan; stay away from her.
Jack; or what?
-
I couldn't help it. I was jealous, I don't know what of though. I punched him in the face again, he dodged and punched me back.
-
Alexa's pov;
Logan was taking a long time. What was he even doing?! I walked out from the balcony when I heard a weird noise. I looked down to see Logan and jack fighting. Oh no, they were throwing punches at each other, Logan has a bloody nose, and jack didn't look any better. I shouted from the balcony.
Alexa; STOP!!
I ran into Megan's room and and dragged her down stairs in a hurry. When she saw what was happening, we both separated the boys. I was holding onto Logan, Megan holding jack.
-
Alexa; what the fuck has happened.
They both stayed silent and out there heads down. Until Jack decided to break the silence.
Jack*to megan*; we're over.
He just walked away. I'm. So. Mad. How does he have the decency to do that?! I looked over at Lauren, she looked hurt. I pulled her into a hug.
Alexa; you can do better than him.
After pulling away, I turned to Logan. He looked ashamed of himself.
Alexa; do you want to explain what just happened?
Logan; I'm sorry.