18

In Miami
Alexa;this is amazing?!
Logan; wow.
Alexa; what room are you in?
Logan; I don't know.
We walked up to the list. Me and Logan were in the same room, meg and jack were in the one next to ours. (We got to choose our rooms the day before) Lauren and Adam were sharing a room, thankfully it was far away from ours.
-
Logan; okay, this view is amazing.
We walked into our room and looked outside.
Alexa; look at the pool!
Logan; i know!
Megan walked in. Jack followed.
Megan; it's incredible.
Alexa; I know.
We all laughed.
Megan; shall we go to the pool?
Alexa; yeah.
Logan; I'm down.
Jack; yeah!
-
I put on a bikini and a pair of shorts. Logan walked out in him swim shorts. All of his abs had been revealed😍he was looking at you too.
-
We got to the pool and I took of my shorts, causing Logan to stare even more. I felt him grab my waist but I turned around and pushed him in the pool. Unfortunately, he grabbed my leg and I fell in with him. We both laughed while Megan and jack jumped in. We spent about an hour by the pool, before going back to our rooms to shower off.
-
Logan walked out the bathroom, with a towel hung low around his hips, showing his v-line and abs. God he looked hot. He caught me staring an giggled, then walked over to me and kissed me. He went for it aswell, after a few minutes of the heated make out session (CRINGE AF😂😭) Megan came through the door. She covered her eyes and laughed. Me and Logan stopped.
Megan; Carry on, I'll go.
I could tell she was trying not a laugh too loud.
Alexa; what did you want.
She turned around and giggled, I laughed.
Megan; we're going for tea, did you two wanna come?
Logan; sure. Let me get ready though.
Megan; okay, see you in 20?
Alexa; yeah.
She walked out.
Logan; you know, you're a good kisser.
We giggled.
You; you're not to bad yourself.
-
We all walked into the restaurant, and sat down. I looked around, and in the Corner I saw Lauren and Adam sat at a table.