24

I genuinely surprising how many more votes you can get if you ask😂
-
Alexa's pov;
Logan; do you like Adam.
well, that came out of nowhere.
Alexa; no...well as a friend yeah. Why?
Logan; uh, it doesn't matter.
Alexa; are you jealous
I giggled, he definitely was jealous.
Logan; no, it just bothers me when you're with him.
Alexa; so you're jealous?
I giggled again.
Alexa; Logan, I'm not gonna leave you for him. I love you. You're the only one I want.
-
I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back. I purposely did it in front of Adam, just to see his reaction. He looked super pissed, and jealous. He definitely liked me..
-
Logan, good, because I love you too.
I smiled.
Megan; awh, that was so cute.
Lauren; more like disgusting.
she mumbled,only I heard. she looked at me and gave me a funny look.
Lauren; anyway, time to go!
-
We got back to our hotel, it was about 8pm.
I sat on the bed, Logan sat behind me and wrapped him arms around my waist.
Alexa; I'm not gonna leave you, you know that?
Logan; yeah, I'm sorry for getting jealous around Adam.
Alexa; it's okay, I kinda got jealous of you and Lauren.
We laughed.
Logan; I love you lexi.
Alexa: I love you too Logan.
He kissed me, it was amazing, passionate, incredible. Next thing I know we're both taking each other's clothes of and yano what happens next😉(not going into detail, go to pornhub for that!!😂)
-
I woke up, my head laying on Logan's chest. Everything was so perfect. I didn't want it to end. My phone buzzed, oh no. Another message from 'unknown'. 'so you haven't listened to me...' I replied back with 'who are you!?' Logan woke up.
Logan; morning.
He smiled.i smiled back, trying to hide the fact I was worried.
Alexa; morning.
Logan; you okay?
Alexa; yeah.
I walked into the bathroom to sort myself out.
-
Logan's pov;
I woke up and she looked a little worried, like something was bothering her. She walked of the bathroom, leaving her phone open, on a text conversation. What the fu-? There was messages from 'unknown' telling her to break up with me. While I was reading the messages, they sent 'meet me at behind the shed next to the pool' I sent 'okay' and then when it had been seen, I deleted the messages and locked her phone.