19

she made eye contact with me, but I focused my attention back to Logan.
Logan; everything okay?
Alexa; yeah!
Logan; good.
He moved closer to you.
-
Adams pov;
I saw Megan, jack, Logan and Alexa walk in. Damn, she looked good. Lauren kept going on about how she wanted Logan back, I didn't listen to much.
Lauren; are you even listening,
Adam; uh. Yeah.
Lauren; no you're not! You're to focused on Alexa. Why does everyone like her!
Adam; I wish Logan wasn't here. I could have her to myself.
Lauren; I have an idea.
Adam; what?
Lauren, break them up.
Adam; how?
Lauren; it will be easy. We need to threaten her.
Adam; that's a bit harsh Lauren.
Lauren; yeah, but she deserves it, for taking my boyfriend. And you could have her or whatever.
Adam; I'll think about it.
-
Lauren's pov;
Adam better keep his mouth shut about this.
-
Logan's pov;
She seemed a little off, Alexa. I followed the direction she was staring in, and saw ask and Lauren sat at a table. that's for sure the reason.
Logan; hey, don't worry about them.
Alexa; who?
Logan; Lauren and Adam.
Alexa; oh I wasn't.
She smiled. I knew she was lying.
-
Alexa's pov;
I wanted to know what they were talking about so badly, but I didn't at the same time. Logan knew something was up, was I making it too obvious? I told myself to stop looking at them, and to focus myself onto our table, thankfully, Lauren and Adam got up and left. We ordered our food and ate, we talked about random crap, and eventually went back to the hotel. I was pretty tired, Logan seemed to be too, as we both collapsed onto the bed, on top of each other. We laughed, I changed into a pair of shorts and a vest, he was just in shorts. I got under the covers and he wrapped his arms around me, he was warm, i felt safe. I lay my head on his chest, I could hear his heartbeat. Everything was perfect. We fell asleep in each other's arms.