14

Alexa; I was wrong to think he'd cheat on me with Lauren. I shouldn't have kissed jake, but if I hadn't, none of this would have a happened, so I guess it was kinda the right thing😅
I giggled, so did Megan.
-
Megan; Lets go to mine, we can get ready for the party there?
Alexa; yeah okay.
-
Megan; this dress would look perfect on you!
Alexa; you think? It's very, uh short.
Megan; who cares? Try it on!
-
I tried it on, looked in the mirror and smiled. I loved it. I felt confident.
Alexa; I like it.
I smiled.
Megan; it's amazing!
Alexa; now your turn!
I picked up a dress, she ended up liking it.
-
we had spent about an hour and a half doing each other's make up and hair.
Megan; you. look. incredible.
Alexa; so. do. you
We both laughed.
Megan; come on! We're gonna be late!
-
We walked into the party and found jack, Adam and all there friends. Logan was stood with them. He looked at me.
Logan's pov;
I took a sip of my drink before seeing lexi and Megan walk in. Wow, she looked stunning. Any guy in this room would be lucky to have her. But I wanted her. I can't get her out of my head. I looked at her, the dress fitted perfectly. Her long brown hair was curled and looked amazing. She really was perfect.
Alexa's pov;
Adam; you look amazing.
Alexa; uh, thanks
I couldn't stop taking my eyes of him. Logan. His bright blue eyes were half covered with his messy blond hair. Wow, I missed him. But I couldn't go back, not yet. I needed time. It felt weird. Not talking to him. We were best friends.
Adam; you wanna get a drink?
Alexa; sure.
Adam walked off to get the drinks, Megan had wondered of somewhere with jack. It was me and Logan.
Logan; uh.. you look amazing tonight.
he sounded nervous.
Alexa; thanks, you look pretty good too.
He smiled, so did I. It was pretty awkward. Adam eventually, came back with the drinks. I wasn't planning on drinking much, I didn't want anything to happen. But Adam did, he drank a bit too much.
Adam; you look sexyyyyy
Alexa; Adam, your drunk.
Adam; no I'm nooooottttt
He was clearly drunk. Slurring all his words.
Alexa; come on, sit Over here
I grabbed his arm
Adam; but I wanna have funn
Alexa; just sit.