22

80 votes for next part.
Alexa's pov;
Logan, jack, Lauren and Megan walked off. I trusted him with her, so I wasn't to worried.
Adam; do you wanna go on a different ride?
Alexa; which one? Do we have time?
Adam; that one, yeah we do, they'll be in que for like 30 mins.
He pointed at a ride. It wasn't very big, I kinda wanted to go on it.
Alexa; yeah, sure! Let's go.
I ran over there, he eventually caught up. We both laughed as we got in the que. most of the people there were like 10 year olds, there was a few older girls there. I looked over at the ride Logan was going on, I had a perfect view of the que from where we were standing. I saw Logan talking to jack, and Lauren trying to join in, it seemed fine. He turned around, and I think he saw me, I'm not sure.
-
Logan's pov;
I turned around to see Adam and lexi, they seemed like they were having fun. I know she didn't have any interest in cheating on me, well.. I hope she didn't anyway. I faced back to jack Lauren and Megan, Megan has been trying to get my attention the whole time. I ignored her.
Finally, it was our turn to go on the ride. Jack and Megan got into a cart, meaning me and Lauren would have to get in one together. So would Adam and lexi. I got in the cart and without a surprise Lauren came right up next to me.
-
Alexa's pov;
Adam; so how long have you and logan been together?
Alexa; uh, like a month. We've been friends for years though. It started out as a fake relationship, to make Lauren jealous. But I guess we just developed feelings for each other.
-
Adam's pov;
fake relationship, what?
-
Adam; oh, so he used you?
Alexa; I would say that.... I was.. helping him.
-
Alexa's pov;
I faked smiled. Why did Adam wanna know so much?
It was our turn on the rollercoaster, me and Adam where gonna share. I didn't mind really, but I think he was looking forwards to it. We got in the cart. I'm kinda getting the feeling he likes me. Then I remembered about the message I got this morning, I started to get a little anxious. I think he noticed.