13

I was gonna ignite Logan today, it was weird. He was my best friend. People stared at me wierdly, probably because of what went on yesterday. Lauren came up to me.
Lauren; looks li-
Alexa; I'm not in the mood Lauren, can you and your bitchy little friends just fuck off.
She stared at me for a second, like she was gonna hit me. But she just walked away. I walked over to Megan, who was talking to jack.
Jack; hey Alexa.
Alexa; hi.
Jack; I'll leave you two to talk.
He hugged Megan, then walked over to his friends.
Megan; you okay?
Alexa; I guess.
Megan; jack cane over and told me that one of his friends thinks you're hot.
Alexa; which one?
Megan; Adam
He saw Megan point at him, and he walked over.
Adam; hey.
Alexa; you okay?
Adam; yeah, you look great you know
Alexa; thanks, but I'm not looking for a guy at the moment. Just so you know
Adams pov;
well, the plans working.
Alexa's pov;
Adam; yeah I know, it's fine. We can be friends though, right?
Alexa; sure!
He smiled.
Logan walked into school. He didn't look happy. He walked in with his hood up and head down. I felt sorry for him, I really did. I just need time.
-
Adam; there's a party, at jacks tonight. You coming?
Alexa; yeah, I might aswell.
Adam; cool, see you there.
He smiled and walked away.
Megan's pov;
okay, this is going perfect.
Logan's pov;
I saw lexi and Adam talking, this means the plan was going great. I'm not gonna lie though, even that made me jealous. God, I really have fallen for her.
(comment what you think the 'plan' is😉)
Alexa's pov;
Megan; he's cute isn't he!
Alexa; he's hot I guess, but I'm not looking to get into a relationship at the moment.
Megan; so have you and Logan talked?
Megan's pov;
I knew everything. Logan had phoned me last night to talk about the plan😉. She'd tell me the truth of how she really felt. Which is why I'm asking.
Alexa's pov;
Alexa; Jake explained everything to me. I feel sorry for him, I still really like him and I can't stop thinking about him. But I need time, I need to think. I told this to jake, and jake must have told Logan, because a few minutes later I got a text from Logan saying 'I'll wait..❤️'
Megan; wow, he has changed then.
Alexa; yeah.