6

I looked at Logan and we both giggled. I got of his lap and sat on the chair next to him. Oh boy, i didn't want to admit it, but I was falling for him. That kiss was amazing. It gave me butterflies. I'd never felt that way before. I can't fall for him though. He doesn't like me back, he's only using this as a way to make Lauren jealous. What have I got my self into.
-
Lunch was about to end so I walked over to Megan who was in complete shock. She saw everything happen. Everyone did.
Megan; oh. my. god
She's sounded excited.
You; what
I said, pretending nothing had happened
Megan; don't act dumb, I saw you and Logan
You; it was only to make Lauren jealous
Megan; you both clearly enjoyed it though.
You; I mean, it was pretty amazing.
I had only kissed one guy other than logan. It was a dare at a party. We were drunk and it wasn't very good
Alexa; come on, let's go back over to the boys. It'll be fun
Megan; fine
We got up and went to sit next to the boys. I took the seat next to Logan, and Megan sat next to jack.
Jack*to logan*; why didn't you tell me your girlfriend has a super hot best friend?
We all laughed. Jack moved closer to her
-
My next lesson was English. Logan and all his friends were in the same class as me. For the last few weeks, the teacher has been putting on films with sex scenes in them. I was praying he wouldn't today, but knowing my luck, he probably would. I was right. What makes it even more awkward, was that Logan was sat right next to me. He moved his chair closer, and put his hand on my thigh. The sex scenes started to play. Logan's friends started to shout out stuff like 'is Alexa that good in bed?' And 'Logan will be getting some of that tonight' I just shook my head and laughed. Logan smirked at me. The teacher didn't even stop them, he just laughed along. Wow, my teacher was weird. After what felt like years, the movie ended and the bell went for us to go home. Most of the boys had boners, Logan included, and it was absolutely hilarious.
Alexa; Logan.
Logan; what?
I looked down and laughed, it was huge.
Logan; sorry, I was thinking about the kiss at lunch.
He smirked, I just laughed.