Ch.23 "but they will"

You woke up in a warm comfortable bed. Looking around the room with your tired and crusty eyes. You ran a hand through your hair and wiped your eyes, standing up from the bed and looking through your backpack for clean clothes. Once you found some seemingly clean clothes you stepped into the bathroom to go and take a shower so you can be cleany clean. You grabbed your phone going through the messages and missed calls, the voicemails, basically most of it. You sighed. Everyone was worried. They shouldn't be, this is for the best. For you and for them. They should deal with it. You set your phone down on the sink, grabbing the handle to shower and watching as water poured out of the faucet. You began peeling your clothes off and you didn't notice your phone suddenly turn on and start glitching out and becoming distorted. That is until you took off your shirt and looked at it. Your phone started making screeching noises and you jumped, grabbing it and throwing it in the toilet and closing the lid. You didn't know what to do so you flushed the toilet and as soon as the flushing stopped you put the lid back up and seen your phone was gone. You breathed out. "Goodbye phone." you mumbled to yourself, still panicky. You decided to take the shower anyways because whatever goes down never comes back down.. or something like that.... whatever. You continued stripping and went to go take your shower before you didn't get a chance to.

- timboy's hotel pov (Marble Hornets spoilers)

Tim was in the hotel room right next to yours, he was kind of already awake. He was just kind of staring off into the distance, thinking to himself. He heard the bed creak in your room signaling you had finally woke up, but he didn't go to greet you since you were probably gonna talk to him anyways. He wondered if he should show you the Marble Hornets videos so you could get understand better, understand his story better. He thought back to the figure on the road. He knew Brian died. He knew. Was he hallucinating? Should he take a higher dose of the medication he takes?? He remembered what happened last time he took a handful of his pills. But that was when he was with Jay, looking for Alex. Looking for tapes. Looking for Brian, Jessica. They were looking for a lot of things then. Tim looked at his hands. Jay died, he got free. He cut himself loose, but that was also Brian's fault for letting him do that. It's Brian's fault Jay is dead right now. If Brian didn't give him that damn knife. But it's also Tim's fault Brian is dead, and probably because he gave everyone a sickness... Slender sickness was it? Did he give it to (y/n)? Shit did he. She seems fine though. He groaned, he has to watch (Y/n) for any signs of sickness. Coughing, waking up in different areas she's never seen before, all that. He'd have to ask.

- back to our main character aka (y/n)

You finished with your shower and got out, looking at the toilet with scared eyes. But the frightfulness faded when you saw the toilet bowl... was still empty. You pulled your clean clothes on and grabbed your dirty ones and walked back to your bed, throwing the clothes on the bed. Then you grabbed the card for your door and walked out of your hotel room. You walked to the next door, which was the door belonged to Tim's hotel room. You knocked on it, soon hearing a deep "Who is it?" from the other side. "Just me. (Y/n)" You called out to him. The door opened and Tim stepped aside, gesturing for you to come in. You walked in and sat down on his bed. "So where are we going after our 'stop'?" You asked him. Tim shrugged. "Wherever, I guess." he replied, grabbing his backpack and pulling a map out of it. The map consisted of the 50 states that you sorta knew but didn't. You squinted. "Soo... We're planning?" you asked boredly. "We should go to Alaska." Tim suddenly suggested, looking at you. "What." was all you said to him. "Should we go to peru?" Tim asked jokingly to you. "That's not even in the US, Tim. But sure. If you want." You shrugged. Tim snorted, shaking his head. "I wanna go to a laundromat before we do anything though." You stood up from his bed. "Okay, but wash my clothes too." Tim said as he fished the necessary money out of his pocket and handed it to you. "Kay'" You took the money and grabbed Tim's clothes, walking to your room and grabbing your own before going back to Tim's room to get his car key's so you can drive to a laundromat nearby the hotel you were in.